In Korat In Soeng Sang --mu Baan

bina

looking for the real placement of this muu baan sitting very close to the resevoir...larn plai mat...

did all the map things but muu baans dont ever show up; even a copy from a geographic survey map would be nice ... anyone????

in thai: โคกสูง

thanx in advance

looking for the real placement of this muu baan sitting very close to the resevoir...larn plai mat...

did all the map things but muu baans dont ever show up; even a copy from a geographic survey map would be nice ... anyone????

in thai: โคกสูง

thanx  in advance

This probably wont make much sense (it didnt to me) I asked Mrs Daddy where muu baan khok soong was and she tells me there are many of them :o I do know Lamplaimat is closer to Buriram than it is to Korat ???? 45/50 K's to Buriram V's 90 K's to Korat. Sorry I couldnt have been of more help.

found this: นายฉลวย แหล่กระโทก   ผู้ใหญ่บ้าน หมู่ 3   บ้านโคกสูง

anybody this place???

wait na ja.. im trying to google (just wake up wuth nump head)

now fine

ตำบลสระตะเคียน -tumbol sra ta kien

อำเภอเสิงสาง จังหวัดนครราชสีมา -A. Doeng Sang Nakhon Ratchasima

ชื่อกำนัน ผู้ใหญ่บ้าน

นายฉลวย แหล่กระโทก ผู้ใหญ่บ้าน หมู่ 3 บ้านโคกสูง

Edited by BambinA

thanx as usual bambi

he googled for a long time (but has only learned to use internet this week ) so we came up with some maps but not the one u found.... my parents are having a heart attack not knowing where i may be living in two years (if things work out sooooo complicated right now)... his brother is the pu yai baan and found pic of house too!!! now would like to know if there are any folks from here living there??

thank god for thai visa it will help relax my hysterical yiddisha mamma and father.......

Bina, In a few years time (maybe the same time frame as you?) I will be in Muang Phol (Phon) in Khon Kaen, which is about halfway between korat & khon kaen on the main highway. :o

Hubby has an idea to farm fish:D

really boo??

this guy,- i will post an other time in the ladies-... anyway, this guy is also a fish person, maybe in a few years (two years is the time frame) we should talk......55555

later in my ladies post u will understand why....

i personally would like to find out more info on the buffalo improvement plan as i love working with livestock (as a hobby not work, no work permit)....

it also helps my parents when realizing that there are farang women that can be turned to in times of trouble when living in 'third world exotic ' places 5555

thats what everyone thought when i moved to a kibbutz also.... not dead yet!!

LOL, my mum is the same Bina, doesn't matter how old you are they still treat you like a baby sometimes :o

Tell then not to worry too much, there are other farang women around,they are just harder to find than farang men & quite frankly, nothing in Thailand is that far away (a bit like England in that respect) you can get anywhere by car in a day & BKK & civilisation :D is only a 5hr bus trip away from Korat.

We should def keep up a dialogue about this though. I will ask hubby if he knows where your mans town is & see how far it is from where we will be.

Hello

is this a kind of joke ?!

I stay in that area Soeng Sang and Satakien is not far from here.

But what are you looking for ?!

Do you want to start bussiness in Pigs ?! Mu Baan = thai for house pigs)

Mu Baa for wildpigs )

All i know is that the folks of Satakien likes to eat dogs very much :o serious.

Ok, how i can be of service

Frankie