Removalist

cdmtdm

You could well be better off finding a haulier in Nong Khai to come down empty, and take your stuff back.

Likely to be cheaper than any of the schysters around here, and if anything does go wrong, you'll be dealing with a driver in your new locality, rather than someone 1500km away.

Lots of police bribery checkpoints in the north, also, so likely that a northern driver will be au fait with procedures, rather than a driver from the south.

• Like 1

For my first company moves into and around Thailand I used the international relocation companies (Pickfords - Very good, but costly, Asian Tigers - Good and OK on price, Crown Relocation - terrible) Full review here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/526318-relocation-services-a-users-review/page__fromsearch__1

But for my last move ( within Bangkok) I used a local guy with a truck recommended by a friend and the costs was about 1/100th of the international relocation businesses and the guy and his two mates did a good job, but there was no international element to this move.