Bangkok To Larnaca Return

Debothai

Also remember about the visa for Cyprus. They're not in the Schengen agreement, and last time I checked they didn't have a functioning embassy in Thailand. They were issuing visas for Thais out of Mumbai.

I just flew to England for a few days and got a cheap flybe flight.

Try the consulate in BKK listed here http://cyprus.visahq...bassy/Thailand/

I tried last year and there is now no embassy in Bangkok the consulate for Thailand is in Delhi and to obtain a Visa the applicant has to attend an interview in person in Delhi and I understand that a large percentage are refused.

There is a consulate in Selangor Malaysia where I inquired and received the following reply from the Honary Consul who was most helpful but due to the additional cost of flying to Malaysia Malaysia I decided that for a few days in Cyprus en route to the UK it was not justified.

Copy of email:

May I know the applicant is holding which country passport?

We have a non refundable process fee of RM100.

It normally takes 3 to 4 weeks to process the visa.

You may submit by post and once the applicants is granted,

then he or she is required to be presence for an interview and kindly bring along all original copies and the original passport.

With regards to payment- you may bank in to my acct Public Bank Bhd- Bukit Damansara, Kuala Lumpur.

The acct number is 3084432814. Once you have deposit, kindly email the payment slip.