Re-Entry Permit At Departures.

I used the service at the airport during the floods in October and it was excellent, is it still available? I would like to repeat the procedure at the end of March if possible.

Also the pinned information is still referring to Suan Plu .

This service is still available at Suvarnabhumi airport.

Where is it located, and do you know the opening hours?

Thank you tombkk.

Maestro;

It was in departures at the inside the restricted area immediately before the immigration desks, furthest on the right as you leave check-in. , You need to have checked in.

teegezer,

Just remember, this is mid January and toy are planning to use the service the end of March, some things don't remain "status quo" for very long so if I were you I would check again closer to your departure date. It would be a rude awakening to show up at the airport and find out the service is no longer available.

It was in departures at the inside the restricted area immediately before the immigration desks, furthest on the right as you leave check-in. , You need to have checked in.

FYI, there are two immigrations lobbies on the departure level, and I think in one lobby, the desk is on the right-hand side, and in the other lobby, it's on the left-hand side. At least ISTR reading that here in another thread...

Also, I believe that when they offered the re-entry permits before (when the airport was new?) you needed to provide appropriate photos for the re-entry permit since there were no photography services available in the terminal. Recently, however, I read that NO photos are required, that the one they take with their web cam is all that is required.