Wattana Wittaya

nocturn

It's not strictly a boarding school for girls. My neighbor's daughter comes home every night from Wattana Witaya.

She's in the English program, speaks Chinese at home, and Thai with the kids in the neighborhood. Her English is better than the local kids who go to a bilingual school.

Sorry, no first hand information about the school.

It's not strictly a boarding school for girls. My neighbor's daughter comes home every night from Wattana Witaya.

She's in the English program, speaks Chinese at home, and Thai with the kids in the neighborhood. Her English is better than the local kids who go to a bilingual school.

thanks. the campus is certainly beautiful and it is very close to my house. my 5 year old is reading an writing in english and speaks both thai and english fluently though she has not begun to read and write thai. hence my interest.

thanks. the campus is certainly beautiful and it is very close to my house. my 5 year old is reading an writing in english and speaks both thai and english fluently though she has not begun to read and write thai. hence my interest.

"it is very close to my house." BINGO. Since she is only 5, I would take the schhol close to my house.

However, when she is older, do consider a good INTERNATIONAL school. Like NIST, Shrewsbury, etc.