Hi Everyone

steplulu

Hi Lulu and welcome to the madhouse we call Thaivisa :o

There are lots of very knowledgeable people on this forum, most questions can be answered to a greater or lesser degree, just ask.

You want to buy a house in the sun. A little more info from you will get better responses, please let us know:-

Your nationality (I assume your husband is a Brit)

Your and your husbands approximate ages (under 50 / over 50)

Your proposed source of income.

With this info we can help with your plans, The Land of Smiles (LoS) is one of THE nicest places to live, enjoy. :D:D

We cannot become lewd though... there's a crackdown on :D

Steplulu I am sure there are many here who would advise you to come and rent for quite awhile first, before you commit to purchase. For very good reasons. There are many threads dealing with the issue of purchasing property in Thailand, just do a search.

And :o

Edited by OlRedEyes

:D Hi

I'm lulu and live in UK would like know more information through this form cos I would like to buy the house and live with my British husband in Thailand. anyone know the proceudre to live in Thailand and buy the property? :D

lulu xx

Sure you want to take him to thailand............... :o

No offense...................

We cannot become lewd though... there's a crackdown on  :D

Steplulu I am sure there are many here who would advise you to come and rent for quite awhile first, before you commit to purchase. For very good reasons. There are many threads dealing with the issue of purchasing property in Thailand, just do a search.

And  :o

Welcome Lulu.