Sos Bangkok Travelling With Dog

hello all,

i am a french canadian photographer travelling through thailand with my little dog (a 4 pounds adorable maltese). i researched the situation before coming over and was told there would not be problems finding accomodations with my pet. less than 48 hours after my arrival, i have found differently. i had made a reservation at the atlanta hotel, specifying i had a dog and still there appeared to not be a problem. upon my arrival this past friday, i was told there was no reservation to my name and that furthermore, no dogs were allowed on the premises. they were kind enough to let me stay for 2 nights but i have now overstayed my welcome and my luggage is sitting at the hotel as i am typing this. i have searched all day yesterday and this morning for a pet-friendly hotel but found none.

if any of you has any suggestions, please contact me through the atlanta hotel (++66-2) 252- 6069 OR 252- 1650.

thank you kindly,

suzanne langevin

hello all,

i am a french canadian photographer travelling through thailand with my little dog (a 4 pounds adorable maltese). i researched the situation before coming over and was told there would not be problems finding accomodations with my pet. less than 48 hours after my arrival, i have found differently. i had made a reservation at the atlanta hotel, specifying i had a dog and still there appeared to not be a problem. upon my arrival this past friday, i was told there was no reservation to my name and that furthermore, no dogs were allowed on the premises. they were kind enough to let me stay for 2 nights but i have now overstayed my welcome and my luggage is sitting at the hotel as i am typing this. i have searched all day yesterday and this morning for a pet-friendly hotel but found none.

if any of you has any suggestions, please contact me through the atlanta hotel (++66-2) 252- 6069 OR 252- 1650.

thank you kindly,

suzanne langevin

Hi Suzanne, sorry to hear about your dilemma.

Looking at the phone number I guess you're in Bangkok? Some readers of your post may not know where you are or where you're going next. Let the members of this forum know your immediate and future plans and hopefully you should be able to get some specific information.

Good luck

Aitch