Best Internet Provider

Ciaran Mc

I know this is a very general and wide ranging topic, but .....

I stay at sukhumvit soi 52 and moving to soi 50, both very close to tesco lotus on nut.

I currently use 3BB 6Mb package costing 631 baht per month. I have my own wireless router linked to a telephone line and myself and gf usually only use the internet for mails, basic online surfing and some video. Generally we will have 1 desktop and 1 or 2 laptops connected at any one time ... and sometimes a smartphone also.

Now if I wasn't moving and if the 1 year with 3BB contract wasn't finishing I wouldn't bother changing ....

but ... would it be worthwhile changing to another provider ?? is it worth looking at 3G ?

if I move to True could we use our laptops and phones at True "wifi hotspots" ?

would moving to a better/faster provider mean we could stream from the internet to our TV ??

i'm sure this question has already been asked many times before, but I didn't see anything too recent so do cut me some slack ... thanks for any advice !!!

True Internet offers a 50% discount for the first months, if you are a current 3BB customer.

I have recently changed to True 10 MB connection which is cheaper than what I previously paid for the 8MB 3BB package. Download speed is now better, while upload sometimes sucks.

Edited by Xonax

True Internet offers a 50% discount for the first months, if you are a current 3BB customer.

I have recently changed to True 10 MB connection which is cheaper than what I previously paid for the 8MB 3BB package. Download speed is now better, while upload sometimes sucks.

i was trying to check the True internet package online, but can only seem to get the Thai version.

is it worth getting for it's 3G coverage ??