Apartments Near Ramkhamhaeng/Hua Mak Airport Link Stations

charliebravoecho

I used to stay a a decent place on ram soi 22, 40 baht on motobike taxi from the condo opposite bigC ( they have a motorbike taxi stop right outside).

It was called yubphayong condo about 40 sqm with kitchen balcony, no fitness but decent size pool for 6000 a month.

Moved into a house after or would probably still be there, best place I have stayed for the money.

All the best!

There are so many that your best bet is to engage a local motorbike taxi for an hour or two (offer b100-150 hr.) and have him drive you around to various buildings. Nobody knows the neighborhoods better than these guys. They will know which are farang friendly (some are not)

Most larger apartment and condo buildings have onsite offices so if something looks good, you can ask to see a room.

Don't forget to ask about Electric and water rates as well as if they supply cable tv and internet.

• Like 1

i stay in nasa vegas, total shit of a place, have carpeting in room, can you imagine how many people left the imprints there on that carpet, i stay because of fitness, but it is a disaster

Does NASA still charge extra for TV, fridge, big bed, ect? So many better options close by.

nasa is just horendous!!!!!! that carpet has jeez from 1000 people i guess.

is there a decent place inside ramkhanheng with fitness and possible pool with the size of 40 sq m and aircon? I want to move i think

but not too far from airport link

• Like 1