Swtor: Thai Visa Forum Guild

MunterHunter

Fellow Force Users,

Please be advised that we now have a guild created to help bring together any Thai Visa forum members in the game of SWTOR.

The guild is named "Siam Empire" and is located on the Bergeren Colony Server (West Coast, RP-PvE) - Empire Side. (Dont worry about the "RP" status of the server, you are not required to know all the Lore of the star wars universe and wont be required to Role Play - RP servers tend to have a slightly more mature playerbase - hence i chose this server)

The guild will be a casual levelling guild where we aim to help each other out, give advice and general chatter. We may schedule raids/heroics etc at a later stage, but this will be more on a 'as required' basis and is not the main focus of the guild. You are, of course, encouraged to arrange Heroic's, PvP and general groups where possible - and help out fellow guildies!

I have created the guild already and made 'guild recruitment' available to all ranks, feel free to come check us out and add your friends. I would prefer we add players based in the SEA or APAC region simply to ensure that everyones prime playtimes are around the same time. However saying that if you know any US/EU players who play out of normal US/EU hours, feel free to invite them also.

If you want to join the guild, please either leave your character name on this thread or PM me with your character name and i will add you as soon as possible. If required at a later stage i will create a forum and/or rent a Teamspeak server, lets see how many players we get and how well the game lasts the test of time smile.png

May the force be with you, and Death to the Jedi scum!

Edited by MunterHunter
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just so people know, it seems the census of opinion in the guild right now is we want to move over to an APAC server when they release them next month. We are hoping we can use the character transfer service to move us all over.

The FAQ's discuss that they will only offer free transfers to players who have registered their locations (in their account settings) as Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong or Singapore. So anyone who is in the guild (or wants to be) should log into their account and change their 'location' option to one of the 4 countries listed.

Then we just gotta pray and hope they allow us to use the character transfers to move all of us over to the new servers.

Next decision will be what server to play on... but until we see a list of server names we cant do much right now.