Sausage King Has Now Moved To New Location

SausageKing

Hi all just to let all our customers know we have now moved to the new location.332 soi 13,Nong Chom,A.Sansai,Sansainoi Chiang Mai 50210

Contact details Office:053-127585 sk mobile 085-7060105 (Rob)

http://www.sausage-king1.com/

[email protected]

We are open to the public and trade.We will be doing western food in a few weeks time at very cheap prices

most things on the menu will be around 99 Baht.WoW.

We will be open 9am-5pm to start with.For more details contact me direct.

A guide to whats on sk menu.

Char grilled 100% steak burger with fries and salad 99B

Bangers and mash with veg and gravy 99B

All day American and English breakfast 99B

SK special Indian Curry with rice 99B

Bacon and egg on a bread roll 60B

Rib Eye Steak with fries or chips and veg 199B

Italian hot dog with fries and salad 99B

Sausage King hot dog with fried onions and fries or chips and salad 99B

polish hot dog with fried onions and fries and salad 99B

Map: http://www.tagzania....coltd-new-venu/

Edited by SausageKing

the map shows WHERE it is, but it does not indicate the best way to get there, say, coming from the Meechok intersection... is it the first soi (left) just past emperor 2 and then stay to the left? or is it better to enter thru 1001 side?

the map shows WHERE it is, but it does not indicate the best way to get there, say, coming from the Meechok intersection... is it the first soi (left) just past emperor 2 and then stay to the left? or is it better to enter thru 1001 side?

At the mee chok intersection coming from the superhighway turn right and 50m turn first left just after emperor 2 housing estate go stright down to the Y junction and keep left and we are soi 13 on the left about 1km after the Y junction.as a land mark look out for some water tanks on your right and our soi 13 is accross from that. its a short soi and only sk here with a large green gate and sausage king sign on it.any problems call us.Rob.(Nong Chom Village)

http://www.farangfri...nd--103501.aspx

post-112062-0-25199900-1327820285_thumb.

post-112062-0-84318400-1327820312_thumb.

post-112062-0-29358700-1327820370_thumb.

post-112062-0-39190300-1327820429_thumb.

post-112062-0-76799600-1327820494_thumb.

Edited by SausageKing

No no, from google map I just thought may be there is a road connection to it, if not I still need a land mark to get there.

According to the map the new place is located near Mu baan Suan Non Si ? Possible to access via the mu baan? Would be easier for me to plot on google map then

How would you access through the moobaan? Walk through someone's property and hop the fence? Just curious.

No no, from google map I just thought may be there is a road connection to it, if not I still need a land mark to get there.

According to the map the new place is located near Mu baan Suan Non Si ? Possible to access via the mu baan? Would be easier for me to plot on google map then

How would you access through the moobaan? Walk through someone's property and hop the fence? Just curious.

Hi Its possable to get to sausage king through Mu baan Suan Non Si but only by foot or motor bike as there is a little wooden bridge to cross at the back of my place. Its better to come the way i show,Also another way is go up the 1001 heading to majo and turn right onto the 121 and first right again there is a car show room on the right corner that you turn right plus thai food stalls.go stright down the soi and cross over the mini cross road and keep going and soi 13 is on your right accross from some water tanks on your left and the soi is at the side of a line of shops,its much more easy to find then the old place.if get stuck you can call us.053-127585 085-7060105 Rob.

Thanks will try!

Hi Its possable to get to sausage king through Mu baan Suan Non Si but only by foot or motor bike as there is a little wooden bridge to cross at the back of my place. Its better to come the way i show,Also another way is go up the 1001 heading to majo and turn right onto the 121 and first right again there is a car show room on the right corner that you turn right plus thai food stalls.go stright down the soi and cross over the mini cross road and keep going and soi 13 is on your right accross from some water tanks on your left and the soi is at the side of a line of shops,its much more easy to find then the old place.if get stuck you can call us.053-127585 085-7060105 Rob.