Which Tour Company To Go Fishing With?

I've chosen to use this Samui forum instead of the actual fishing section, as i think to answer the question it requires local knowledge.

Dad's coming over next week and says he'd like to try some big game or deep sea fishing off Samui. We don't have our own equipment.

Can anyone recommend company to go with? Or a company not to go with? I've read some bad reviews online but no good ones...

Any advice appreciated

we can advise you if needed , come in and talk to me, when you get here

PangJang

That is your best bet, call or visit Sweeney Todds Travel, they will sort you out

Okay, thanks. Well they arrive Sunday so i guess we'll pop in Monday or Tuesday.

Cheers

Please post whatever it is you would recommend for those of us not going to restaurant that you mention that seems to know where to go for good deep sea fishing.

it is also a travel agent !, they just happen to serve the Best Breakfest on the Island !

PS - can you liven up your posts, they seem to be all so negative

• Like 1

...can you liven up your posts, they seem to be all so negative

My posts are not lively? I'm hurt. . . .

Okay, I got off my backside and actually searched this.

Here is the link for a previous thread called:

Deep Sea Fishing Info -- Any Experiences to Relate?

http://www.thaivisa....__fromsearch__1

The long and short seems to be that there are no good places near Samui and that the place to go, although it's a bit far, is Koh Tao. smile.pngsmile.png <------Lively!

It's not even remotely similar, thanks for playing though.

how can going out Deep Sea fishing in the oceans around samui ( which are deep ) , compared to fishing in a man made lake? , both completly different days out, but Topcats is fun, but not the same as what the OP is after i think

PangJang

That is your best bet, call or visit Sweeney Todds Travel, they will sort you out

Okay, thanks. Well they arrive Sunday so i guess we'll pop in Monday or Tuesday.

Cheers

Try some breakfast as well. wink.png

PangJang

I looked at your avatar and realised...I've not been to Ibiza in years. Maybe we should organise a trip? intheclub.gif

me neither, last time was 8 years ago ... oh what a night !!!

i will only be a 1 hour ferry ride from the place next week, shame its not open !

do they hold samui nights there ? , IE vice versa to Ibiza nights in Samui?

PS my last Avatar was removed :( ....

PangJang

Cheers

They are closed this Monday.

It's not even remotely similar, thanks for playing though.

how can going out Deep Sea fishing in the oceans around samui ( which are deep ) , compared to fishing in a man made lake? , both completly different days out, but Topcats is fun, but not the same as what the OP is after i think

exactly.

PangJang

Cheers

They are closed this Monday.

Thanks for the heads up Rooo. Saved me a wasted drive out there. Looks like i'll be taking dad for breakfast and big game fishing info on Tuesday.

Sounds like we'll end up going on a fishing daytrip to koh tao. That'll be nice to, be able to take the old man to see a different island also.