Freeplayo Launches First In Pattaya

FreePlayo

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just played and got 4 out of 5 only to find that I wasn't logged in. I immediately logged in and was not given the points but rather everything reset. I played the same squares and only got 3/5. What's up with this?

which squares?

i'll take 3/5......

never mind, i just got 3/5

Odd. I played quite a few games and had maybe 10 points or so before I even bothered to make a login. When I did all my points were automatically added. I think something must have gone wrong with your browser.

If the squares always had same values it would be easy. Of course they change between games, as they also explain clearly when you sign up.

I know in the past I have gone and played and not signed in and then signed in and the points were credited but this time was not the case. Of course it was a big 500 point win so I was rather disappointed. I just click on the links from the email they send and just start playing and then was prompted to create an account so I logged in. Oh well... guess I keep trying.

I just played and got 4 out of 5 only to find that I wasn't logged in. I immediately logged in and was not given the points but rather everything reset. I played the same squares and only got 3/5. What's up with this?

Hi Jayman,

Once you have registered you have to log in before you play or lose any points you might win on that game. If it wasn't like this people may take advantage of that i.e. play repeatedly until they strike a big win, log in to claim the points, and then wait the eight hours to do that all over again.

That's a good reason to choose not to hide the welcome lightbox; it serves as a reminder to login before you play. It would be sickening to get 5 out of 5 for 5,000 points and then realise you're not logged in!

(By the way, we will soon update that welcome lightbox to provide clearer options for both new visitors and registered players.)

Many people have been experiencing a problem with the "keep me logged in" option. We are working to fix that. We hope that will be fully resolved during the next update. Bear with us!

And remember FreePlayo is free thanks to our awesome sponsors, so you are already a winner! :-)

Odd. I played quite a few games and had maybe 10 points or so before I even bothered to make a login. When I did all my points were automatically added.
I know in the past I have gone and played and not signed in and then signed in and the points were credited but this time was not the case.

In both your cases you benefited from technical bugs. Don't worry, we won't deduct points from you! ;-)

You may play first then register. Simply click on five logos on the home page and then click Playo to see if you win points. You may then register to keep the points if you want (you get an additional 20 points just for registering).

I know in the past I have gone and played and not signed in and then signed in and the points were credited but this time was not the case.

In both your cases you benefited from technical bugs. Don't worry, we won't deduct points from you! ;-)

Not sure how I benefit from your technical error. You stated that we could play and then register to "keep" the points. I played and then when I logged in I lost the points. In either case (logged in or not) you still can't play more than once every time period so you can't just go playing and playing and then login when you hit the big one as you are still limited by a time period.

Not sure how I benefit from your technical error. You stated that we could play and then register to "keep" the points. I played and then when I logged in I lost the points. In either case (logged in or not) you still can't play more than once every time period so you can't just go playing and playing and then login when you hit the big one as you are still limited by a time period.

I see where there may be confusion. In this context we mean "register" for a first-time player (one time) and "log in" for registered players (subsequent visits). The play-then-register option gives newbies a chance to try first, register later (the system doesn't recognize the email therefore allows the points to be assigned to the new account). As a registered user you should be logged in before playing to keep your points. (Imagine a household computer or an internet cafe where more than one FreePlayo player uses the machine.)

We previously experienced a technical bug where players (registered or not) could play consecutively. Also where a registered player plays before logging in and is able to retain the points just won is also a bug. I thought you were referring to one or both of those.

We're still working on the site and at this stage we can't guarantee that the experience will be the same for everyone across all devices, operating systems, browsers, and combination thereof!

Keep playing and good luck!

Edited by FreePlayo

Registered yesterday. After the first 'game' a message appears that my next attempt is possible after 8 hours. Fair.

After 8 hours, every hour an e-mail is delivered in my mailbox, reminding me of playing the next 'game' .

NO WAY. For now, I changed my email address into [email protected].

Please tell me how to delete my account at www.freeplayo.com

Yes, awoke this morning to find 18 emails in my inbox reminding to play Playo !

Just another spammer !

Not for me, just one after I last played and if I don't play again for a while I don't keep receiving reminders. (or am I benefitting from another technical bug???? Please don't fix it!!).

Anyway just report the email address as SPAM and you won't see the reminders in your Inbox.

dam_n all those emails saying hello from freeplayo

how lucky you all are to be so popular

i barely get one email a day and feel very lonely

i had a very lonely childhood too, no one wanted to play with me

my Mum had to tie a pork chop around my neck so that the dog would play with me..........

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

We apologise for the multiple reminders. This is not intentional. Clearly the recent site upgrade messed with the email notifications. We're fixing it right now.

By default it should work like this: You receive a reminder eight hours after playing; subsequent reminders every 48 hours after that if you don't play again. You may change the frequency of email reminders or turn them off altogether using the link provided at the top of the email.

Registered yesterday. After the first 'game' a message appears that my next attempt is possible after 8 hours. Fair. After 8 hours, every hour an e-mail is delivered in my mailbox, reminding me of playing the next 'game' . NO WAY. For now, I changed my email address into [email protected]. Please tell me how to delete my account at www.freeplayo.com

Hello Saeng, Apologies for the inconvenience. This error started yesterday after a site upgrade. I have deleted your account.

Yes, awoke this morning to find 18 emails in my inbox reminding to play Playo ! Just another spammer !

Hi ChangFai, This is the last thing we wanted to happen. Sorry!

Not for me, just one after I last played and if I don't play again for a while I don't keep receiving reminders. (or am I benefitting from another technical bug???? Please don't fix it!!). Anyway just report the email address as SPAM and you won't see the reminders in your Inbox.

Please don't report us as spam. Spamming was never our intention. You can turn off the email notification using the link provided at the top of the email. When this is issue fixed, however, the email should be of benefit to you so that you can maximise your chances of winning FreePlayo points.

I have a game and when the time is up when I can have another (after 8 hours) I get a mail to inform me. I'm sure that could be disabled if I wanted to but I find it very useful, I'm sure I'd forget otherwise.

Hi Phil, That's the purpose of the email reminder. It should be a source of benefit not frustration!

Again, we apologise for the multiple emails ... We are fixing the problem right now.

Thanks Playo,

Although the site and the game are looking tempting, FreePlayo is for me like all the other cards, stamps, stickers and incentive-promising promotions. I'd probably play it once or twice and then leave it as it is.

Anyway, good luck to you and all enthusiastic FreePlayo players.

I have a game and when the time is up when I can have another (after 8 hours) I get a mail to inform me. I'm sure that could be disabled if I wanted to but I find it very useful, I'm sure I'd forget otherwise.

yes.. I too appreciate the email reminder when it's time for me to play again as I would for sure forget. I would think it could be disabled by the user but have not checked.

• Like 1

What Rewards -- products, services, sports & recreation activities, etc that you can claim using points won on our free game -- would you like to see on FreePlayo.com/pattaya?

i might have found a little glitch

i just played and got 1 point and it said play again so i selected that option but did not allow me to do so

it just displayed the 8 hour countdown

thoughts on that freeplayo guys.......?

What Rewards -- products, services, sports & recreation activities, etc that you can claim using points won on our free game -- would you like to see on FreePlayo.com/pattaya?
i might have found a little glitch i just played and got 1 point and it said play again so i selected that option but did not allow me to do so it just displayed the 8 hour countdown thoughts on that freeplayo guys.......?

Hi timekeeper,

Thanks for reporting this! We will investigate and try to fix the problem :-)

i just played and got 1 point and it said play again so i selected that option but did not allow me to do so

That's just happened with me as well.

It happened to me the other day where I got none as was told to play again but couldn't. I seem to remember that if you get none you get another chance right? Or do I have that wrong?

i might have found a little glitch i just played and got 1 point and it said play again so i selected that option but did not allow me to do so it just displayed the 8 hour countdown thoughts on that freeplayo guys.......?
It happened to me the other day where I got none as was told to play again but couldn't. I seem to remember that if you get none you get another chance right? Or do I have that wrong?

These are the current settings:

No logo - play again in eight hours

1 logo - play again now

2 logos - 5 points & play again in eight hours

3 logos - 50 points & play again in eight hours

4 logos - 500 points & play again in eight hours

5 logos - 5000 points & play again in eight hours

We may be having an issue with the 1 logo result. Our programmers are on the case.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

No thanks , you will not get my personal details....

"It is possible that FreePlayo may need to disclose your personally identifiable information from time to time. Specifically, FreePlayo may disclose any information it has about you to legal authorities, your Internet Service Provider, or other harmed parties without your prior permission, if FreePlayo has a good-faith belief that such disclosure is warranted and/or necessary because: (1) you have violated FreePlayo’s Terms of Service, (2) you have undertaken actions which are illegal, fraudulent, or otherwise harmful to FreePlayo, its users, or third parties, or such disclosure is necessary (3) to conform to legal requirements or to comply with the legal process, (4) to protect and defend FreePlayo’s rights in any legal, judicial or administrative proceeding; or (5) to enforce the Terms of Service."

• Like 1

No thanks , you will not get my personal details....

"It is possible that FreePlayo may need to disclose your personally identifiable information from time to time. Specifically, FreePlayo may disclose any information it has about you to legal authorities, your Internet Service Provider, or other harmed parties without your prior permission, if FreePlayo has a good-faith belief that such disclosure is warranted and/or necessary because: (1) you have violated FreePlayo’s Terms of Service, (2) you have undertaken actions which are illegal, fraudulent, or otherwise harmful to FreePlayo, its users, or third parties, or such disclosure is necessary (3) to conform to legal requirements or to comply with the legal process, (4) to protect and defend FreePlayo’s rights in any legal, judicial or administrative proceeding; or (5) to enforce the Terms of Service."

You don't have to use your real personal details. And while you're being paranoid about it, all they really collect is a name and email and prob your IP everytime you use the site is recorded. What are you so worried about?

No thanks , you will not get my personal details.... "It is possible that FreePlayo may need to disclose your personally identifiable information from time to time. Specifically, FreePlayo may disclose any information it has about you to legal authorities, your Internet Service Provider, or other harmed parties without your prior permission, if FreePlayo has a good-faith belief that such disclosure is warranted and/or necessary because: (1) you have violated FreePlayo’s Terms of Service, (2) you have undertaken actions which are illegal, fraudulent, or otherwise harmful to FreePlayo, its users, or third parties, or such disclosure is necessary (3) to conform to legal requirements or to comply with the legal process, (4) to protect and defend FreePlayo’s rights in any legal, judicial or administrative proceeding; or (5) to enforce the Terms of Service."

We understand your concerns about privacy.

It has been a hot-button issue for many websites; think Facebook and Google.

In simple terms, our Privacy Policy provides that unless a user tries to rip off FreePlayo, tries to rip off other users, or tries to rip off our sponsors, or we are otherwise legally compelled by authorities to disclose a user's personal information, then we will NOT disclose personal information to anyone.

It is not in our long-term interest to give away our users' personal information. And we are in this for the long-term.

Just about every website you sign up to will have similar express or implied provisions in their privacy policy.

Edited by FreePlayo

i just signed and played got 3/5 = 50 points plus 20 for registering. so far so good.
I had exactly the same thing happen now so that's good. What I would like to know is, what happens when the stock of rewards run out ?

Hi Stailmanki,

Thanks for signing up!

With your support we hope to continue to grow the number of players, sign up more sponsors, and renew existing sponsors. If all goes well, the stock of rewards should grow over time and become even more diverse and interesting than it is already :-)