Which consulate?

I'm up for an unexpected visa run. Anyone know where to go for the fastest processing time in any of the bordering countries? I had a 1 year non-im Business visa, but now have 1 month overstay, because employer couldn't get hold of a certain document fast enough. Workpermit was in order, and I was just applying for a 1 year visa, because I had workpermit and Thai wife...

If you need a single entry NON-B the easiest would be train or air to Penang, and clear the overstay at the border/airport.

Do you have documentation for a NON-B?

Another cheaper option would be bus/train to Kota Bahru, Malaysia

I've got the letter requesting visa from employer and my  "old" workpermit book and a copy of company registration. I've been told that should be enough?

Surprisingly enough life can actually be easier then expected at times. The fact that I had 1 month overstay did not affect the multiple entry part of the original visa, so I was in and out of Laos in a matter of 30 minutes. Just paid the month overstay, told the immigration Lt. Col. that I was very sorry and it was all a misunderstanding and they gave me another 3 month stamp.

• 1 year later...