Hollywood Disco Bangkok - Dancing Girls Compilation

Thought for reference purposes and future generations I should document one of Bangkok's better discos where for the princely sum of 400 baht you can get entry and two free drinks. It's not my first time so the shock of the new wasn't really there and everybody seems to be smoking with impunity. At midnight there is a lingerie show with big flashing notices no photos - so that sadly is missing and there were numerous trails for a Friday and Saturday shower show.

Any way 2 versions - one dubbed with Lady Gaga and the other raw feed - gosh these young ladies can't sing methinks.

Dubbed Version

http://www.youtube.com/embed/YwMyLL8-bWM

Raw Version - earplugs required

http://www.youtube.com/embed/mlplhFXpZqA

Go on one of the nights they have a 'fashion show'. The dancers just wear little stars over their nipples

Haven't been for a couple years but the 400 baht entrance with 2 free beers is the foreigner price, you used to be able to get free entry and an entire bottle of whiskey + 7 mixers for like 500. The place is in all the guidebooks so they get lots of foreigners who don't know Thai disco prices and they take big advantage of that. Every foreigner they would get to pay 400 baht cover charge each, even though just buying 1 bottle of whiskey gets your entire group in for free. Then once inside pressure them to buy a bottle of whiskey once they realize that what all the Thais are drinking. Even if you're smart enough to buy a bottle the door so you get free entry some clerks will lie to your face about the price of a bottle, or tell you they don't have any cheap ones left. It was getting annoying so I stopped going

Edited by DP25

Who can i contact, for a backstage VIP Pass? wink.png

I've went backstage once after closing. Unfortunately it was just a bunch of male staff drinking whiskey and not a sexy model orgy like I was hoping. Must not have been the VIP backstage...