Lifescapes Se Asian Film Festival & Sundees Gallery Friday Film

healthcaretaker

I just found this event that fit my schedule well but unfortunately there is no phone number or location address and I have no time to check or risk e-mails.

Anyone know where is it held or can provide more info or link ?

Where is this Sundees Gallery that shows films on every friday evening ? Is this the same place inside the University ground ?

Thanks.

Lifescapes! Lifescapes, a film series of Payap University, runs from February 2 to 5, with the final showing being held at Vista on February 5 at 7 pm – the film Hi-So by Aditya Assarat, followed by a discussion with the director and lead actors Ananda Everingham and Sajee Apiwong. Other films show at Payap, exploring by means of contemporary dramatic or documentary films some regional issues within mainland Southeast Asia: All have English subtitles; free admission. For information, check their website http://filmfestival.payap.ac.th/.

It's a payap university effort. Their main campus is across from the superhighway behind the old carrefour, now Big C. Their other campus is more in town, opposite pretty much from makormic hospital. I think a lot of the festival is there, but not certain. Your dates are correct.