Child Psychologist

FOODLOVER

Hi here! Looking for a western trained child psychologist Ph.D who specializes in adolescent behavior and child development in the Pattaya area. I would like to have my step son who is 11 and step daughter 12 tested. Standard IQ , Learning abilities, cognitive development and the such. Would also like to know the best International as well as public schools in the area for this age group based on their scores and learning abilities so they will be properly equipped to attend University in America if they so choose. Looked through the pediatrics section of BPH and only found Thai graduates. Also have been treated poorly there so would like to give my money to someone who puts humans before baht.Thank you for any and all info.

This is only a suggestion but you might contact The Regents school. Most large international schools have a school psychologist on their staff. If they wont do the testing at the school then maybe they can recommend someone. I know thier is a privately run testing center in Bangna area. I dont have their contact infof but if you're interested I may be able to get it.

This is only a suggestion but you might contact The Regents school. Most large international schools have a school psychologist on their staff. If they wont do the testing at the school then maybe they can recommend someone. I know thier is a privately run testing center in Bangna area. I dont have their contact infof but if you're interested I may be able to get it.

Thank You!

Google "Educational Psychologist" and you will find some listings in Bangkok. There aren't any in Pattaya. An educational psychologist will be able to test your child with IQ and cognitive tests as well as indicating their individual learning styles.

We used one in Bangkok when our child was 3 (she is 9 now) and then one in Singapore at age 6.

We decided on homeschool following the results and the shoddy performance at the international schools here :-(

Google "Educational Psychologist" and you will find some listings in Bangkok. There aren't any in Pattaya. An educational psychologist will be able to test your child with IQ and cognitive tests as well as indicating their individual learning styles.

We used one in Bangkok when our child was 3 (she is 9 now) and then one in Singapore at age 6.

We decided on homeschool following the results and the shoddy performance at the international schools here :-(

Thank you very much!