I Got 7 Puppy And I Want To Look For Nice Home For Them

Ta22

I got lots of puppy . and i am looking for Good home for them .

The puppy will be for free . and i will Delivery it to your house for you .

but i have a few small condition .

1. At least you live in a Landed House . or space for the dog to run around .

2. of cos must love dog .

3. It would be By Random . - NO CHOOSING . ( i will not show any photo )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you believe you can provide a good home for the puppy let me know .

PM me your Phone number and also where you stay .

it would break my heart but i will personally delivery the Puppy to your House -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now their still very young , i will delivery them once i see them being able to eat food and least run around .

NOTE : taking care of Dog is not an easy task i know cos i got many dog in my house .

The puppy is all extremely cute , and if you love them there will grow up to love you back .

Is lots of commitment . and be ready to spend time cleaning their shit . when their young

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

last but not least since my wife love them alots she get to have the last said if we change our mind .

Thanks you

-

Ta22, I understand no choosing, but can you give us a clue about the pups?

Are they small dogs, mixed breed, big breed? Etc etc.

If you want to rehome the pups, I would suggest you give more info.

For example, there are certain breeds or builds of dogs that I would not consider, yet we have 3 rescue dogs at home.

So, give us a clue. Perhaps post a pic of the pups, so we can see what is in the lucky dip?

I can't imagine many people would say they will take one without more information.

Cheers

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

next message is that you have 7 girls and look for a nice home. Have you ever accepted a girl or dog without seeing it and knowing the characteristics and sizes? everyone has his preferences and need to choose what they like. If you bring a puppy to someone and next months they do not like it anymore they place it somewhere along the river as so many poor animals (and girls lol) populate Thailand with no home.....

if what is meant is that the person can not choose which one in the litter ge/she is getting, than i do understand. In that case, you should post a pic of the litter.

Or post pics of the parents if you have them so people can see what they will be getting.

• Like 1

if what is meant is that the person can not choose which one in the litter ge/she is getting, than i do understand. In that case, you should post a pic of the litter.

Or post pics of the parents if you have them so people can see what they will be getting.

Agree.....I may be in the market for a pup if I knew the parentage and disposition of the parents. I did the same when I got married....met the parents and family first. just common sense.

And I would prefer to pick my own from the litter as adopting a dog is almost like getting married in that you and the dog should have some 'chemestry' for bonding.

• Like 1

This is an extraordinary thread! Why on earth should anybody take a puppy sight unseen, size unseen? There are oodles of lovely puppies begging for homes... and you can see them first. The CareforDogs Adoption Fairs are one source; many temples also have puppies. I have seen them crying out for an owner beside the street... in Chiangmai (when I went back, they were gone).

Be realistic, OP. I applaud your care for these dogs, but you must consider the prospective owners' wishes too.

• Like 1

Yes, true, a pic of the parents would be more usefull than the litter. I do apreciate the fact that the op is worried about the welfare of the dogs and want make sure the 'adopter' is responsible and serious and understands the implications of having a dog (i have 2 myself)..but yes, a bit unrealistical maybe. It almost sounds like he is handing out free gold. Dogs needing to be adopted are plentyful in CM. It is not that clear to me who is 'in demand' here. Most people would prefer paying a little money and CHOOSE their life long companion. I like the comment about the 'chemistry' too..very true.

3 days, no response.. Was the OP serious or is it just a wind-up?

4 more days and no response. Very strange.

I have a totally different question for the OP:

Have you had the mother sterilized (and the father too, if you know who he is)?

If not, you'll have a bunch of puppies for adoption every couple of months.

Please get that done asap.