Anyone Know Where Best Place To Stay Now In Patts, Good Value Nice Rooms, Thanks

scorpio

Me and mate are hding out next week, i usually stay around soi bukaew area in marin place as it has pool etc for wife and kid, but im going for a session with my mate so we want a decent priced place around bukaew. Also anyone know where i can buy cigarettes / rolling tobacco in pattaya, heard that there was a guy sold them in patts and apparently they are from duty free shop and same prices, any truth this.

CHEERS

Just stayed at 'The Green Hotel', Soi 9.

Under 1,000 baht, centrally located, breakfast not expensive, pool.

No wi-fi in the rooms, but 50 Baht for an hours internet.

Mix of locals (Thais), Germans and English and no dominance of Russians, and did spot one young, handsome, intelligent and rich Aussie ... 5555

Twin beds were the norm ... ring or email in advance for a 'big bed' as they described it.

Staff friendly and commented 'no lady sir'? ... so it was 'expected' that you 'enjoy' a guest!

Booked through Agoda but direct is [email protected] or 'Google' for their website.

Oh ... if you haven't been to Patts for a while (as I haven't) numbers seem busy, less of us ... plenty of Ruskies.

Was up into Soi Bukaew and, for me ... so-so

I hope the gold you bought the misses buys you some quality time licklips.gif and lots of drunk.gif

Edited by David48

I recommend Siam Sawasdee Hotel. However, their are now many Russians. The Russians are among the rudest of all peoples, and they don't like Westerners.

Full of Russian's and the price has gone through the roof. Last time I asked it was 1,600bt inc that was off season and for there cheapest room. Two month's before that the price was 900bt for there best room. Edited by fredob43

Why would you want to pay duty free prices when everything in the duty free stores are WAY more expensive then buying at a local shop in ANY country you are visiting. Duty free prices are a farce.

Cigarettes are sold everywhere. 7-11, street vendors......well ok let's just say it's hard NOT to buy smokes here. Rolling tobacco also 7-11 etc.