Qbar Bangkok's February Lineup :)

Kiotic

Actually, after renovation the good old QBar became better, less annoying freelance handbags, more space to cruise and more space in general, just the spacious DJ "room" is blocky and the loose seating furniture, whether sofa or footstools are a bit annoying and rather a trap for falling over later at night after a few too many CARLSBERG's...

Been a few times, never go again... Full of pretentious people (I will be polite)

Posers. I will refrain also. But to glorify DJ's I am still struggling with the concept. A musician I can give respect. DJ? I will stay home and play my own CDs.

There was recently a small fire at the Q Bar during their renovation. It was during the day and was started in a small office area upstairs. this is what I was told by the contractor anyway. However I watched from my apartment how long it took to get fire trucks there to put it out and the huge amount of smoke it generated. I then watched as the owners built a steel fence around the front section. I'd hate to be in that place when it was crowded and a fire broke out. There will only be one exit through that small gate at the front of the building. . Another Santika-like disaster in the waiting I think.