Tailor Recommendations In Jomtien Area. Decent Suit Needed!

musiclover

I know it's not Jomtien or the dark side but I have used a place on walking st. run by Indian/Thai's and paid 2500 baht for a nice suit and a custom made shirt. Took only until the next day but you also need them to check the fit over the course of the 2 days but that goes for any custom suit maker. I can't remember the name but if you are entering WS from the Pattaya side, it's just before the King Seafood on the same side (right hand side)

These suit makers know the International latest styles also.

I recommend "Siam Next Fashion" in the Jomtien Complex -- in the front on Thappraya Rd. (now Jomtien 2nd Road) - Diagonally across from View-Talay entrance, next to the north-most east-west Soi. I've always had good work from them.

Sign outside says something like "Once Tried, Always Trusted" -- Phones 038-251-841 / 086-158-5009

I would suggest some of the tailors behind Tuk.com where they make on the premises,

not ones where they send out to a factory and the fabric used is not necessarily the one you chose.

Safer to take your own fabric - there is a fabric shop by Tuk.com - I take the tailor with me to make sure I get the right amount

and take his or her opinion whether the fabric is suitable into account.

In my experience the tailors in Jomtien send everything out and you get what they want to give you - i.e. easy - not what you instruct.

I recommend "Siam Next Fashion" in the Jomtien Complex -- in the front on Thappraya Rd. (now Jomtien 2nd Road) - Diagonally across from View-Talay entrance, next to the north-most east-west Soi. I've always had good work from them.

Sign outside says something like "Once Tried, Always Trusted" -- Phones 038-251-841 / 086-158-5009

me too, they are the main branch of the small Next outlet thats in the Kiss arcade at the back of Mikes shopping on Second road

i have all my shirts made there and had four suits without a problem

many of my friends do too.....

Edited by timekeeper