While Your Moaning

lonexpat

This isn"t having a go at anyone. Thailand has an average IQ OF 87. Therefore the average mental age of blke riders or car drivers is that of a 12 year old. If you gave a car to a 12 year old where you came from you would have the same mayhem as you have in Thailand. TOPIC CLOSED.

Why not try the internet under world IQ. Unless you believe different. Funny, a retired Thai teacher I know watched a programme on Thal TV that suggested the IQ was. lowering/ Have a look at the the world around you. It"s people like you who are causing the problems.

Why not try the internet under world IQ. Unless you believe different. Funny, a retired Thai teacher I know watched a programme on Thal TV that suggested the IQ was. lowering/ Have a look at the the world around you. It"s people like you who are causing the problems.

Strange that.....I did check and here is what I found......

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2011/07/08/national/Thai-students-found-below-global-average-30159779.html

I also found another link that said that the average IQ in Thailand for adults was 91, putting them in 39th place on the world list

http://www.isteve.com/iq_table.htm

I found that figure repeated a couple of times, but now my intelligence quotient is telling me that I have a problem ( by the way it's 125 ), it's telling me that you are a troll, and a particularly ignorant and shallow one at that.

My problem is that I am taking the time out of my day to verify your claims and reply to you, so at this point I have decided that I am an idiot for doing so, and that you are a very bad boy, go sit on the naughty step right now!!

angry.png

You can look up as many different websites as you like The Thais will tell you they have an average IQ of 120. i"ve been teaching here for 8 years and have noticed the decline in educational, parential and social standards. Shove your 125, pal Doesn£"t even come close

You can look up as many different websites as you like The Thais will tell you they have an average IQ of 120. i"ve been teaching here for 8 years and have noticed the decline in educational, parential and social standards. Shove your 125, pal Doesn£"t even come close

You tell us 'try the internet under world IQ' and when we do you tell us that these websites aren't to be believed. Which is it?

With such an angry and bitter tone not a surprise you're a 'lone' expat

As for international statistics about Thailand, they're almost always completely wrong or decades out of date or misinterpreted because of language. 98.6 based on testing over 70,000 students is about right, like the Nation article says. 88 in some of the southern provinces makes sense because some have language difficulties with Thai

Now now, stop being a naughty boy.........the headmaster will be along soon ( The Mods ) to instil some discipline into you.

Well, I"m very sorry if since I last looked the IQ as magical expanded to that of a scientist. You can look as much as you like and you will find what you want to find. but at the end of the day, truth be known. And if you live here and can"t see what"s around you. your better off in church And if you don"t live here your opinion is like herpes. No one wants it but it keeps coming back..

What an unbeielable crock of sh*t to start off a Sunday morning. But what's even more unbielable is that I read every post! Doesn't say much for my IQ!

The only reson that I open it was because if the title. I thought that it was going to be a hot, steamy sexually perveted rambling and this is what I got.

Edited by wayned
  • Like 1

Well if you've done your homework you're expected to show your workings - otherwise we may assume you've just made it up.

I agree with that.....let's see the evidence that the average IQ is 87 please.

I'd like to view the documentation and studies in which this commentary originated.

Difficult to measure intelligence.....as there is a variety of formations.

Chances are any such evidence will be subjective and Eurocentric.

Well, I"m very sorry if since I last looked the IQ as magical expanded to that of a scientist. You can look as much as you like and you will find what you want to find. but at the end of the day, truth be known. And if you live here and can"t see what"s around you. your better off in church And if you don"t live here your opinion is like herpes. No one wants it but it keeps coming back..

We don't need to look. You're the one who produced this magical IQ figure out of thin air. Show us some evidence.

It's "you're" as in you are. Full sentence: "While you are moaning". "Your" would refer to the moaning belonging to 2nd person (singular or plural) rather than being actioned as you are suggesting.

This is how you start your suggestion that a nation has a low IQ?

• Like 2

It's "you're" as in you are. Full sentence: "While you are moaning". "Your" would refer to the moaning belonging to 2nd person (singular or plural) rather than being actioned as you are suggesting.

This is how you start your suggestion that a nation has a low IQ?

Apparently he's been teaching in Thailand for 8 years. Let's hope his major subject isn't English...