Sending Money From Kasikorn Bank To Usa Bank Or Credit Union

I have searched Thaivisa and found many topics about transferring money from USA banks to Thai Banks.

However, I wish to to transfer funds in this case “FROM" Kasikorn Bank to a USA Bank?

Any experience or advice concerning transferring funds from Kasikorn to a USA bank would be appreciated.

Has anyone used "International Funds Transfer via K-Cyber Banking” http://www.kasikornb...anferMoney.aspx

Thank you all

Edited by Capealava

I have done it with Kasakorn many many times. No problems. I think the internet is difficult because they want you to sign the forms and submit them. Anyway, I always went into my branch and filled out the form and gave them my passport. Easy. Go before 2pm, because there is something about the time and they cannot process the request in the afternoon. Good luck finding someone that speaks English.

On a similar topic, I understand that the U.S. must be notified for transfers more than $10,000. Does anyone know what must be done to notify them? Or, does the bank take care of that?

• 6 months later...

I have a Bay (Krungsri) account here, and I would like to do the same thing as the op to a Charles Schwab account. I take it I should just go in and talk to them about this as the poster above outlined? How much do these transfers cost?

Thanks.

Edited by meand