Thai Wife And Lover Face Court Over Murder Of British Pensioner

webfact

Thai Wife And Lover Face Court Over Murder of British Pensioner

'Murdered pensioner was dying anyway'

From ANDREW DRUMMOND

Ray-Hind-Fon.jpg

HUA HIN: -- A Thai wife and her lover are to appear in court in Prachuap Khiri Khan later this month to face charges of setting up the murder of British pensioner Raymond Hind in the resort of Hua Hin in 2010.

Bunnag Hind, 40, nicknamed ‘Fon’ and her lover Tanakorn, will appear at separate hearings between February 21st and February 24th. Bunnag’s brother Pomgrit, 40, the man police suspect actually carried out the killings is still at large.

Raymond Hind was 68 and terminally ill from throat cancer and constriction of arteries to his brain, when he was clubbed to death at his house in Hua Hin in the summer of 2010.

He had been attacked the previous month, also believed to have been at Fon’s instigation.

The latest developments, say sources in Hua Hin, follow the arrival of Hind’s daughter Zoe to take out a personal case against Fon, alongside police. British Embassy officials have [more...]

-- andrew-drummond.com 2012-02-11

footer_n.gif

• 1 month later...

How disgusting are certain individuals, killing the person that choose to love you and share everything in their life with you, just for some dirty gains, everytime i read these kind of stories i feel like i have been killed too, over and over again, so sad really, rip.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wow - she's a piece of work - allegedly.

How could anyone not see that she is just a hard case, what would anyone want with that. Farang leave brain in Plane.

She is a hard faced b*tch there's no doubt about that, but some people only want to see the good in others, it's shame that costs them their lives, but people have been off'd for a hell of a lot less than 10MM baht.

• 4 months later...

Such a sad photo:

Ray-Hind-Fon.jpg

On the right, a man who has probably worked hard all his life, then when able to retire he moved to some place hot and sunny and exotic by the beach, met this 'fun', entertaining and exotic person who was there to love and take care of him. Little did he know that he was being taken for a fool and about to come to a horrible demise because of his decisions and her ability to deceive, lie and conspire. They're having fun, she's making him laugh, he thinks it's all mutual, surely all this cannot be fake... can it?

And on the left... well, I find it too difficult to find the words that are so foreign and disgusting to me.

RiP.

Edited by siampreggers

Does anyone have any information as to the outcome of the court appearances?

Or is this another forgotten case/prosecution?

Going from the link to the original thread, Fon has been acquited.

http://www.thaivisa....ry/page__st__75

Notice the date of the OP in this thread and the last post in the link you posted.This thread was started 2 years after the last post.