Does Anyone Know The Big Boss Man In Nathon

doingok

i guys, as you know the wife wants to buy stuff whole sale and has heard of guy in Nathon that sells to the hawkers on the beach i.e bikinis, dresses, and so on very cheap all i know up to now is that he sell from his big house in Nathon so before i have to go on the beach to pay one for these girls to take us there does any one know him or of him.

p.s yes we went to Bangkok but didn't get a lot there as i had very bad food poisoning from Cambodia we only had a day really to buy stuff before we have to leave and this guys sounds like is sells everything ?

cheers

paul

Haven't heard of a man selling from a big house, but I know that some beach vendors buy their stuff cheap in a shop in the Nathon 'middle road', the one between beach road and ring road. She is known as 'the muslim woman' and makes very good prices, for farangs and retailers alike. She has mostly the standard stuff you find everywhere in Thailand though, nothing modern/stylish/fancy.

Edited by longtom

Haven't heard of a man selling from a big house, but I know that some beach vendors buy their stuff cheap in a shop in the Nathon 'middle road', the one between beach road and ring road. She is known as 'the muslim woman' and makes very good prices, for farangs and retailers alike. She has mostly the standard stuff you find everywhere in Thailand though, nothing modern/stylish/fancy.

i have been to her and get some stuff from but she does not sell bikini's and i have heard a lot about this guy so i guess i will have to pay someone to take us to his house?

When I first read the title I thought you were talking about something other than clothes. I don't know about in Nathon, but every time I walked along Chaweng Beach and one of those hawkers approached me the would mumble names of various drugs.

i was thinking the same thing also lol ....

back to the OP , why dont you just go JJ market ? , are you shipping this stuff back to byker grove?

I'm sensing importation of counterfeit goods and a confiscation of large amounts of your stock.

I did this back in the 90's from Goa a few times...one time the t-shirts we sold had run in the wash turning everything pink.

No repeat custom for a while after that run! laugh.png

i have been to her and get some stuff from but she does not sell bikini's and i have heard a lot about this guy so i guess i will have to pay someone to take us to his house?

Sorry for my stale info. In case you find him and don't mind sharing the name/address, a Thai friend of mine would be very interested to know 'the man'. jap.gif

if you really want to know its proably best to get a thai speaker to ask them, or even pay them to show you. have you tried alibaba on the internet, as example type in fishermans trousers, it will list all manufacture's and contact details of whole sale suppliers, you can then contact wholesale ditibuters that way, some time direct to manufacturers. thailand is not the cheapest place for clothes now day as you probably know, Alibaba will list thai dealers but also chinese. just a thought. but the guy in nathon will be bringing it down from BKK so its another cut out the product and i doubt no matter what he will sell to you the same price he does the beech sellors no matter what, the fact your a farnag he would probably sooner loose the sale then let you have it at the same price. again if you find out send a thai in to do the negotiating.

i think many have looked into this but when you check out the stuff on e bay, i certainly could not get near the prices being sold on there already.

Edited by marstons

cheers guys this stuff to going to tenerife and i have done my home work as lived in tenerife and nothing like this is there yet but the prices the beach girls are selling they swim wear and making a profit most be cheap to buy and the prices in tenerife are round 15 to 20 euro.s a set so i gues i will have to try and find him but we have hit ok with the rayon dresses so just need the swim wear it we are done. the only problem we may have is it being send over when we need more ?

Edited by doingok

When I first read the title I thought you were talking about something other than clothes. I don't know about in Nathon, but every time I walked along Chaweng Beach and one of those hawkers approached me the would mumble names of various drugs.

back to the OP , why dont you just go JJ market ? , are you shipping this stuff back to byker grove?

i make a lot of money off of zenith television who made byker grove even a bit of acting and they also did a episode of the bill which i made even more money out of and i miss it badly lol where is jj market on samui?

i make a lot of money off of zenith television who made byker grove even a bit of acting and they also did a episode of the bill which i made even more money out of and i miss it badly lol where is jj market on samui?

JJ is adjacent & part of Chatuchak markets in Bangkok.

http://chatuchak.org/

cheers rooo i will try an hit bangkok again before we fly back to the uk

Check out Pratunam Market as well. wink.png

MBK has also stocked up on some good ' Designer ' clothes, bags ect, they have 4 floors of it now, and all super cheap and quilty, could sell in the UK for 5 times what they will sell to you 4 !

cheers rooo i will try an hit bangkok again before we fly back to the uk

Check out Pratunam Market as well. wink.png

MBK has also stocked up on some good ' Designer ' clothes, bags ect, they have 4 floors of it now, and all super cheap and quilty, could sell in the UK for 5 times what they will sell to you 4 !

been here but not really wholesalers nice big place to walk a round tho

cheers guys this stuff to going to tenerife and i have done my home work as lived in tenerife and nothing like this is there yet but the prices the beach girls are selling they swim wear and making a profit most be cheap to buy and the prices in tenerife are round 15 to 20 euro.s a set so i gues i will have to try and find him but we have hit ok with the rayon dresses so just need the swim wear it we are done. the only problem we may have is it being send over when we need more ?

Everything (clothes,textile stuff) being sold on Samui comes from Pratunam, Bobe, etc. You should really get things done in BKK rather than Nathon

yep i got the message Bangkok here we come again without the food poisoning so we can look harder i guess its going to best to go that the weekend to hit jj market to or by the way i paid someone to take me to big boss man and its the same as the one in na thon pmsl

just a up date we have booked flights to BBK to go to jj market which is on weekends and to Bobae market as we need to get this right first time so taking some advice from you guy so hope you guys knows your stuff thanks again