Boutique Sexy Shop

longstebe

It moved from Nahklua some years ago, unless it's recently moved back there?

Last I heard the store on Third Rd. was raided by the police and the owner jailed or fined (?) so I don't konw if it re-opened after that.

It was on Third Rd. in the areas of Buffalo / Castle on the opposite side of the road.

Last I heard the store on Third Rd. was raided by the police and the owner jailed or fined (?) so I don't konw if it re-opened after that.

It was on Third Rd. in the areas of Buffalo / Castle on the opposite side of the road.

I remember hearing the same thing and it was closed permanently. There is a place on soi Bukhao 2 or 3 shops down from Subway that seems to sell lingerie.

If you Google lingerie or sexy shops Pattaya i'm sure it will give you more.

I remember hearing the same thing and it was closed permanently. There is a place on soi Bukhao 2 or 3 shops down from Subway that seems to sell lingerie.

If you Google lingerie or sexy shops Pattaya i'm sure it will give you more.

There's a one on South Rd. just up from Friendship too heading towards Third Rd.