Race Tracks Open To The Public...

Travelmate

Anyone got info on BRC, Nakon Chasri or Bira?

I've been out of the loop for several years, so now itchin' to get back with my new track weapon. :)

Which tracks open to the public, Saturday and Sunday? Is there a bike only day? if so, which day? What are the current rates for respective tracks?

Check the original Track Day thread for phone numbers, websites, facebook pages, etc for all the major tracks in Thailand:

Did you get a track bike or are you going to rip it up on your new KTM?

Can you still squeeze into your leathers? ;)

All day Mondays at BIRA (1200 baht) seem to be quite popular these days.

Look forward to seeing you back in the game soon!

T

Vocalneal : Monday won't work for me. What happened to Bira Sundays?

BBB: KTM is my track bike. Leathers will prolly be too big. As mentioned to Vocalneal Monday just won't work for a regular guy stuck in a Mon to Fri work grind.

SundayP: Nakon Chasri looks promising.

BRC link is dead at the moment sad.png

Nakon Chasri shows water sad.png

BRC link is dead at the moment sad.png

Nakon Chasri shows water sad.png

Nahkon Chasri is open and i've heard the condition of the track is the same as it was before the flood, i might head there myself soon to check it out. BIRA is open all day Monday (1200Baht) and Wed-Sun mornings (1200Baht) unless there's an event. I'd advice giving the track a quick call the day before heading down to make sure its not booked.

Looking at the Bira track calender. There are few Sundays available.

one Sunday in Feb, Zero in March, April looks better, but only cos there is Songkran.

Is BRC open Saturdays or Sundays? Anyone been recently?

I was there last Friday and it was completely deserted- had the place to myself all morning. 300 Baht. I bet it would be a lot of fun on your new KTM!

They often have events booked on the weekends and unfortunately the phone number I have for Ajarn Ho is no longer valid so not sure who to contact to check on availability.

But heck, the BRC is 5 minutes from your house, isn't it? :D

429533_10151265889360710_508210709_23049450_1312030866_n.jpg

one Sunday in Feb, Zero in March, April looks better, but only cos there is Songkran.

I was there last Friday and it was completely deserted- had the place to myself all morning. 300 Baht. I bet it would be a lot of fun on your new KTM!

They often have events booked on the weekends and unfortunately the phone number I have for Ajarn Ho is no longer valid so not sure who to contact to check on availability.

But heck, the BRC is 5 minutes from your house, isn't it? biggrin.png

Yep the BRC is just around the corner from my home. :)

May drop by on the weekend, let see.....

But heck, the BRC is 5 minutes from your house, isn't it? biggrin.png

Yep the BRC is just around the corner from my home. smile.png

May drop by on the weekend, let see.....

Gimme a shout if you do- I'll join you if I can! :)

Not sure if I can make it this weekend, got higher beings in town. passifier.gif

Aw c'mon that's a weak excuse- take the family to the BRC and show them what a track god you are, then send them over to Seacon Square for some shopping and R&R while we continue to tear it up! :D

Not sure if I can make it this weekend, got higher beings in town. passifier.gif

Aw c'mon that's a weak excuse- take the family to the BRC and show them what a track god you are, then send them over to Seacon Square for some shopping and R&R while we continue to tear it up! biggrin.png

Family ain't the problem.

There is actually someone higher up in the company's Totem pole than I, in town. passifier.gif

Aw c'mon that's a weak excuse- take the family to the BRC and show them what a track god you are, then send them over to Seacon Square for some shopping and R&R while we continue to tear it up! biggrin.png

Family ain't the problem.

There is actually someone higher up in the company's Totem pole than I, in town. passifier.gif

Ah, gotcha, oh well, we'll get there when we get there. Headed to BIRA on Monday, but imagine you'll be chained to your desk? :)