Good Private Teacher Of Thai Language In Cr

samlowry

Hmm… Western girl?

If you can provide a bit more info as to what level of thai lessons you want i can ask some teachers i know if they are interested. Do you want only speaking or reading and writing and approx how many days/hours/day/night etc would be your ideal?...also are you beginner,intermediate or advanced?

Hi, it's actually for my wife. She finished 9 months speaking/reading/writing course, but it was a long time ago. She can communicate with Thais on basic subjects. She want to improve it. Also she wants to improve reading, to have ability to read magazines, websites.

I'm not sure about how many hours per week. We have to try and then say. I'm pretty sure about time - daytime only, from 9am to 6pm. Better, if teacher can come to us, we have a child, don't have much time for a road.

Hi, it's actually for my wife. She finished 9 months speaking/reading/writing course, but it was a long time ago. She can communicate with Thais on basic subjects. She want to improve it. Also she wants to improve reading, to have ability to read magazines, websites.

I'm not sure about how many hours per week. We have to try and then say. I'm pretty sure about time - daytime only, from 9am to 6pm. Better, if teacher can come to us, we have a child, don't have much time for a road.

ok i will ask tomorrow to see what i can find out....

ok i will ask tomorrow to see what i can find out....

sorry i asked but none of the teachers that i know seem interested ...difficult for them to come to your home as they have to stay near their school.....i'm sure you'll find someone and i wish you good luck..

Thanks for asking, pomchop! If we have to come to their place - where is it?

muang chiang rai is one of the public high schools it is over near big C....the teachers have a break coming up as students go on holiday from march til about may....i took some classes there few years ago during the break as teachers are still there then....