Need To Do A Visa Run - What Is The Cheapest And Best Way

licklips.gif To reply to that question we really need more information to give you an accurate answer.

1. Where are you living/staying now and what's the nearest border?

2. Do you need another/new visa or are you doing a 2nd or 3rd entry on a double or triple entry visa?

3. What type of visa do you have now and what do you want to get? (Whether you want a tourist visa, a double or triple entry visa, a non O visa, etc. all have different "best choices".

4. Are you married to a Thai, on a work permit, or taking a course (i.e. studying Thai)...because those things have another set of "best choices". In some cases it may be possible to extend your current visa in Thailand if you qualify without leaving the country.

That's why the information above is needed before we can give you our "best choice" advice.

licklips.gif

And also...what's your nationality...because the rules are different for some nationalities.

And added this....my guess is that from Pattaya you would be closest to Cambodia for an overland. I'm sure there are visa services in Pattaya that do visa runs to Cambodia for that specific purpose.

Edited by IMA_FARANG

I will be going from Pattaya

I am have a non-immigrant B visa (multi-entry) and need to leave the country every 3 months

need to leave and re-enter by the 23rd of Feb and want to know which is the best and cheapest way to do it

just need to go out and come back in to get 90 days stamp

I am British

and yes there are a lot of minibus visa run places in Pattaya but I would like some recommendations plz

maybe I should ask in the Pattaya forum?

Edited by Hello2you

I will be going from Pattaya

I am have a non-immigrant B visa (multi-entry) and need to leave the country every 3 months

need to leave and re-enter by the 23rd of Feb and want to know which is the best and cheapest way to do it

just need to go out and come back in to get 90 days stamp

I am British

and yes there are a lot of minibus visa run places in Pattaya but I would like some recommendations plz

maybe I should ask in the Pattaya forum?

Sounds like you need to do a border run not a visa run. If all you need to do is just leave Thailand and come back I recently went with Cambodia Inter(driver picked up people from Pattaya, Naklua,etc.). Paid 1800 baht left in the morning and was back in the afternoon. New, comfortable minibus and friendly driver. Would go with them again.

Edited by Ohyesuare

I live in BKK but am on a tourist visa which I have already extended. I need to pop out and back in and get the usual tourist visa on arrival. What is my best option and does anyone know this company and if they are any good? http://www.thaivisarun.com/index.html

Thank you.

The first two sentences of website are:

Foreigners who come to Thailand normally will get a 30 days arrival visa in their passport. A 10 day extension can be done at immigration in Bangkok, but it will cost you 1,900 baht.

If you arrive by air most passports will get a visa exempt entry for 30 days (it is not a visa) and immigration does not offer 10 day extensions of stay for that or any other entry. If you arrive by land you will only receive a 15 day entry on the same passport.