Bangkok Bombers 'Targeted Israeli Diplomats'

webfact

Some posters whole purpose is to distort facts and try provide cover for Islamic terrorists and enemies of the USA. Don't expect logic from these types.

What a very silly person. So now because I disagree with you I am 'covering for islamic terrorists and enemies of the USA' I never realised there was an under 5's forum on Thai Visa, now hop along back there and take your offensive personal attack with you.

this either you are with us or against us attitude, is getting rather boring

• Like 1

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some posters whole purpose is to distort facts and try provide cover for Islamic terrorists and enemies of the USA. Don't expect logic from these types.

What a very silly person. So now because I disagree with you I am 'covering for islamic terrorists and enemies of the USA' I never realised there was an under 5's forum on Thai Visa, now hop along back there and take your offensive personal attack with you.

this either you are with us or against us attitude, is getting rather boring

and childish and immature on an unbelievable level.

• Like 1

And the idea is not half baked thank you very much, and furthermore it's not just my idea, but that of many investigative journalist. Go do some reading.

Is that what they call those bloggers on the tinfoil hat websites? laugh.png

No. Did I say bloggers? I am sure I said Investigative Journalists. There again to the under 5's it could look like 'bloggers'.

Your blanket denial smokescreen fools nobody.

united1.jpg

Why are some posters getting so defensive? It seems that this post - that was not directed at any one member - hit a nerve.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

Why are some posters getting so defensive? It seems that this post hit a nerve.

if thats your main aim is to upset and insult people, then i will get you hooked up with my mother in law jerk.gif

And the idea is not half baked thank you very much, and furthermore it's not just my idea, but that of many investigative journalist. Go do some reading.

Is that what they call those bloggers on the tinfoil hat websites? laugh.png

No. Did I say bloggers? I am sure I said Investigative Journalists. There again to the under 5's it could look like 'bloggers'.

Your blanket denial smokescreen fools nobody.

united1.jpg

I guess you need to join the under 5's forum also Steely. Disappointing, normally your posts whilst not agreeable are adult. I guess that book must have large pictures in it. Does it come with free crayons? Maybe you could loan it to Ulysees.

Edited by GentlemanJim

I guess you need to join the under 5's forum also Steely. Disappointing, normally your posts whilst not agreeable are adult. I guess that book must have large pictures in it. Does it come with free crayons? Maybe you could loan it to Ulysees.

Actually, probably best to not get past the cover picture or the facts contained within may lead to exploding heads. But still people refuse to believe Iran is not behind the Bangkok explosions and heap absurdity on absurdity by alleging an Israeli false flag mission to target their own diplomats. crazy.gif At least the Islamists are more specific with their lies and blood libels such as the remote controlled shark that Mossad sent to destroy the Egyptian tourist industry or the Spy vulture caught over Saudi Arabia. Still what the left lacks for in imagination it makes up for in repetition. saai.gif

Common sense and simple observations maybe more rational than paranoia or conspiracy assumptions. Iran has seen a lot go down close their borders and perhaps is just scared of the consequences of it's action. Isreal has shown a decent amount if restraint in the past when Iraq was lobbing scuds their way. They have a right to be concerned about nuclear weapons close to their borders. Small country would be devestated by such weapons. If Iran had the propulsion systems to reach US effectively, I am sure US would have already taken out their plant and capabilities.

Within Iran, there are different power factions, and also Iran proxies like Hezbollah. So saying they are from Iran could mean different specific things.

Well stand by for an earthquake. I am going to open a bottle of red and phone for some emergency oxygen. I AGREE with Jingthing. I need to lay down!

I do believe there is a speck of light at the end of the tunnel.

I am quitting whilst the going is good.

The MEK would gladly see the demise of the Iranian regime, anything for more cash and power from the CIA and Israel. Could the Iranian guys be from MEK or proxies acting on their behalf? Highly possible.

You really think guys who've just attempted a bombing in BKK, assuming your half-baked idea that they're working at the best of the CIA and or Israel, are going to go fleeing back to Iran after things go balls up.... going back to the regime you say they've devoted to overthrowing???

Well do you think if they were working for the Government and had just ballsed it up they would go back to Iran?....

Sadly, such half baked articles provide a means to garner publication for many "investigative journalist" that perhaps wouldn't otherwise get published. Geraldo and Jerry Springer fall into that category.

If Iran had the propulsion systems to reach US effectively, I am sure US would have already taken out their plant and capabilities.

They claim to be only a few years away from this capability. They are working on a missle that would reach the US.

http://www.csmonitor...d-reach-America

Edited by Ulysses G.