At Last

N47HAN

Holy cow what a nice ride, I guess no change you will swap over with a City 06 (only slightly battered) eh. biggrin.png

I am not sure what brand it is, Ferrari? Sorry for asking but I am no expert on super cars.

Thanks for the comment:)

Its a Mitsubishi 3000GTO , Body Kit loosley based on the Ferrari F430, not meant to be a copy , just a nice looking body kit, nearly brought a blue one like this two years ago but it fell through . Waited 2 years for this to come on the market ! :)

Purchased it off a Thai Guy in Bangkok who specializes in Upgrading GTOs , external kits , interior finishing and engine upgrades , etc .

Hes got this one to 400bhp ! trust me it would beat the original F430 in a straight line :)

Feels like Ive just had another baby arrive in the family :)

Holy cow what a nice ride, I guess no change you will swap over with a City 06 (only slightly battered) eh. biggrin.png

I am not sure what brand it is, Ferrari? Sorry for asking but I am no expert on super cars.

Its a Mitsubishi 3000GTO , Body Kit loosley based on the Ferrari F430, not meant to be a copy , just a nice looking body kit, nearly brought a blue one like this two years ago but it fell through . Waited 2 years for this to come on the market ! smile.png

Purchased it off a Thai Guy in Bangkok who specializes in Upgrading GTOs , external kits , interior finishing and engine upgrades , etc .

Hes got this one to 400bhp ! trust me it would beat the original F430 in a straight line smile.png

Feels like Ive just had another baby arrive in the family smile.png

It does 0-100kmh in less than 4 seconds?

Its a Mitsubishi 3000GTO , Body Kit loosley based on the Ferrari F430, not meant to be a copy , just a nice looking body kit, nearly brought a blue one like this two years ago but it fell through . Waited 2 years for this to come on the market ! smile.png

Hes got this one to 400bhp ! trust me it would beat the original F430 in a straight line smile.png

Feels like Ive just had another baby arrive in the family smile.png

It does 0-100kmh in less than 4 seconds?

4.45 to be exact , the F430 is claimed to do it in 4.00 , your forgetting the rate from 100-200 maybe ?

Edited by N47HAN

That looks great.

Here's another one, but he's put Ferrari logos on it...

http://www.one2car.c...20GTO/E11110750

1.7 mill, hmm no too bad, I wonder how reliable a car like that would be.

If it was mine I would remove the Ferrari logos asp, stupid to pretend to be something it isn't.

Well its not gonna happen anyway, my wife would kill me if I bought one, he-he.

That looks great.

If it was mine I would remove the Ferrari logos asp, stupid to pretend to be something it isn't.

I agree. Kinda sick. Same like these Toyota Drivers with their Lexus Logo's, especially HiLux

That looks great.

The one on one 2 car was the original one i was buying 2 years ago , then it was blue . steer clear of this one its got issues you might say . And your right about the logos , tacky.

And about the FTO yup he has them and does a very nice job on them too :)

oh wow, i have been fooled many times by these fake Ferrari's then.

Good buy, have fun.

exactly what I was thinking, you can slate the Thai guy that badged his GTO up to be a ferrai lookalike but a wonder how many F###k's he got on the strength of it. We all know to well what drives the Thai lady's in the bedroom department, if he's that way inclined of course. Or he could gust be a first class plonkerî’

oh wow, i have been fooled many times by these fake Ferrari's then.

Good buy, have fun.

exactly what I was thinking, you can slate the Thai guy that badged his GTO up to be a ferrai lookalike but a wonder how many F###k's he got on the strength of it. We all know to well what drives the Thai lady's in the bedroom department, if he's that way inclined of course. Or he could gust be a first class plonkerî'

Honestly just being a GTO in it's original skin would grant you plenty of........Given their value here.................. Funny that too as back in the states the car never really took off and you can buy them now for about $3000 in good condition there they're badged as a 3000Gt though..

Edited by WarpSpeed

just as skylines, only racing kids want them. Old men are to busy buying new generation corvettes wink.png

a bit off topic OP I hope you'll be understanding..

I don't know, I'm kinda partial to some of the retro Camaros and Stangs myself.. There is also a new company that has carved themselves quite a niche and is taking the new chassis of the Camaro's and producing retro Trans Am's and GTO's out of them since Pontiac is no longer in existence..

http://transamdepot.com/

One for T/A too..

showroom_1.jpg

showroom_3.jpg

showroom_5.jpg

showroom_2.jpg

I knew about the "Government Motors" deal, I just hadn't realized Pontiac got it. Kind of funny I didn't know, being we have (or at least last time I checked we had) an auto parts division.

Not bad for a Floridian eh? whistling.gif .... Anyways Gm still has an obligation to produce replacement parts for 10 years for new cars sold just before closing and It's only a couple of years into the door closing so not a surprise that you still have a Pontiac parts division.

warpspeed, my neighbors with recent 'muscle' cars definitely dont look anywhere close to this. If they did i would sneek in at night and borrow the keys wink.png

i want the hurst trans am, how much do they go for in america?

I'm not in the states but the link is there, soon though I'll be back and driving some REAL cars again on the cheap even if it's new..

just as skylines, only racing kids want them. Old men are to busy buying new generation corvettes wink.png

a bit off topic OP I hope you'll be understanding..

I don't know, I'm kinda partial to some of the retro Camaros and Stangs myself.. There is also a new company that has carved themselves quite a niche and is taking the new chassis of the Camaro's and producing retro Trans Am's and GTO's out of them since Pontiac is no longer in existence..

http://transamdepot.com/

One for T/A too..

showroom_1.jpg

showroom_3.jpg

showroom_5.jpg

showroom_2.jpg

Theres a chevorolet looking like these driving around Phuket now ,yellow one left hand drive I think , anyone down here know the guy ?