Koh Samui To Surat Thani

First ferry ( Seatran ) leaves at 5 AM, arrives Dongsak around 6.30 You then have to drive to the airport which is about another hour. Arrive say 7.30 - 7.45 allowing for traffic, you will be leaving it very tight.

You are better off staying the night there, hotels are very reasonable in Surat.

First ferry ( Seatran ) leaves at 5 AM, arrives Dongsak around 6.30 You then have to drive to the airport which is about another hour. Arrive say 7.30 - 7.45 allowing for traffic, you will be leaving it very tight.

You are better off staying the night there, hotels are very reasonable in Surat.

agree there , check this hotel , styed there many times - http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/suratthani/diamond_plaza_hotel_suratthani.html

agree there , check this hotel , styed there many times - http://www.agoda.com...suratthani.html

i have done this same flight many time and just stay over in surat thani the night before

According to Airasia you must check in 45 minutes before.

what happens if the bus breaks down?i am doing the same flight again very soon and i will just stay over night again as its just to short a time table i think and would rather pay a nights hotel the to miss our flights

Edited by doingok

for us its just not worth the hassle of running around and the stress in cutting it short yes you might JUST do it then again j just not.in my option chill stay the night and relax as freaky say lol

usually is enough for me to stay over

Edited by doingok