Anyone Know Where I Can Buy A Flemish Giant Rabbit In Thailand

Latis

Hi there, I wish to buy two Flemish GIant rabbits, preferably light grey in color. Does anyone know if there are Flemish Giants (Rabbits) in Thailand? Thanks. Hope this is the right place to post this request.

post-138340-0-22634200-1329481141_thumb.

0 man dont tell me flemish stew is made with rabbit meat ,i had it for dinner last week in belgium,

Fear not, it's usually beef :)

The best dinner my wife and I had in Belgium was in the local horse restaurant. It's a really sweet lean meat and delicious once you get past the idea that you're eating what came 5th in the 3:30.

In Thailand, no. But a few years back, a German guy -I think it was- set up a deal with Kim Jong Il to farm these giant rabbits in North Korea as a food source for the starving populace. He shipped the breeding stock to Pyongyang and was not a little dismayed to learn shortly after that they had been served up at one of the Dear Leader's banquets. So you can't get one there either. I'm not really helping you, am I?...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Having searched far and wide for Flemish Giants in Thailand I decided to bring four pedigree Continental Giants, considered to be the world's largest rabbit breed, to Thailand. The four bunnies (nearly 4 months old now) are doing really well at Latis, my small farm in Ubon.