Thailand's Thaksin Prepares For War

webfact

2012- Been there seen that. Don't get paid.

Could be a bunch of folks got sick of the red menace and did not want them here. They saw what was happening in BKK and simply did not want them. It sickens me that the police were in on it but hey, tit.

Just FYI i had a red shirt restaurant open up next to my place and immediately start problems in the neighborhood. It was all red with red flags and was actually called the red shirt so and so. First day started a fight with the restaurant patrons across the road and threatened to call the police on them for actively participating n politics as foreigners, apparently someone made a comment about the restaurant theme. (Threatening lawsuits, go figure). IS it reconciliation to go and put a highly volatile restaurant right smack dab in the middle of an area just to politicize the area, perhaps another future red neighborhood. They had a rally a few months back and at least one person was killed from an assassin a couple blocks away. Not a place i would want my step kids around in case someone decides to throw a bomb, which some seem to do more than others. . If you look at the photos of the previous poster there are photos of the tables and seems most have empty whiskey bottles on them, I mean i like a good "Ear Infection", just like the next man but the appropriateness of drunks at political rallies seems counterproductive at best. Great role model for the kids as well but when your children kill people and you cover for them what’s a little whiskey among kids? Great red leaders!

We have a highly regarded intellectual humorist in the states, his name is Jeff Foxworthy and he has been finding humor in the Thai political scene for many years, His humor may go over most people’s heads but starts off with something like, "You know your red shirt when....." Same class people we have in the states and when whiskeys added you get the same freaking results. If the reds and Yingluck would stop the lies and greed and not erase tapes when things don’t go their way and their first line of defense is a freaking armed mob I think it might be time to enlighten one’s self as to who your leaders are and use some common sense and see what type of laws they are trying to pass while Yingluck hides her pretty head where it lays best, up her brother butt. IMHO (Why can’t your lady do the right thing, genetics?)

Sorry I cook better than I write, hope you get my drift.

Edited by FOODLOVER

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IS it reconciliation to go and put a highly volatile restaurant right smack dab in the middle of an area just to politicize the area, perhaps another future red neighborhood.

Not reconciliation, but intimidation, can't remember when the PAD last found it necessary to open a Yellow-Shirt village or restaurant, but I wouldn't regard it as helpful if they did.

Better to stick to truly-peaceful protests, IMO. dry.png