Visual Basic Programmer Wanted

ianwuk

I am working on my university project which is to design an iTunes style application designed for low end computer systems whilst researching and abiding by all copyright and digital content laws and ethical issues. I am not the best at programming and I am doing all this in Visual Basic 2010 and wondered if there was anyone here who would be kind enough to fix the issues that I am currently experiencing and obviously would get paid for their time based on the workload.

I can provide full system spec and my current source code for review also and I am sure a seasoned programmer would find something like this very easy.

Basically the end result has to have near enough the same features in terms of music interaction as the likes of iTunes but designed to run more on low end systems.

This means the software needs the following features:

1 - Fully editable song database with MP3 tag editing and album art

2 - Media player based on song database with full media controls, playlist and option to export playlist file, songs playing display correct ID3 tag data.

3 - ID3 tag editor for songs in database as well as option for user to open their own files and edit and save those.

4 - Option to select songs/albums and buy from iTunes/Amazon

It also needs to be hosted online.

Thanks for your time.

Ian

Edited by ianwuk