Lounge Suit... Where?

CitationX

• 1 month later...

I worked with three seperate tailors while I was in Bangkok. The important information is that you should avoid D'Oriental Fashion at ALL costs, they are located at Chula Soi 16 Banthadthong Rd. They are scam artists, dishonest, and WILL cheat you, if you're a tourist they know you'll be leaving and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. For a full account check this other thread where I talked about all three tailors.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...43entry645143

• 7 months later...

I'm a huge fan of Crown Tailor inside Sukumvit soi 8. THe guy has an incredible reputation and is reputed to never forget a customer. I know of people who've bought a shirt there and when he returned 4 years later the owner still remember his name and what he purchased!

Really awesome service!

I'm a huge fan of Crown Tailor inside Sukumvit soi 8. THe guy has an incredible reputation and is reputed to never forget a customer. I know of people who've bought a shirt there and when he returned 4 years later the owner still remember his name and what he purchased!

Really awesome service!

Zara suit is about 10,000b discounted as cheap as about 5000b.

Zegna made to measure suit about 80-120,000b.

Good indian tailors in Amarin plaza on 1st fl (british system); if they claim overnight = piece of junk. A real suit takes 3-7 days to stitch up. Around 8000b should get you a decent one.