Hair Transplant

motocrosser

Look into vegetarian/pescatarian food, ive been eating it for 3 months now and my hair is growing twice as fast as it did. Before i could slightly pinch some hair and it would come out, now its root solid and wont come out.

Looks like fried chicken, bbq street pork and sticky rice...wasn't the best diet....I have a feeling the vegetarian mushroom thats suppose to be fake meat has been doing the trick...give it a shot its better than you may be thinking, i only miss meat 5% of the time.

I hope you're not thinking of doing this because you think people will notice and have a better impression of you. People who matter don't notice whether you have hair or not. They hardly notice if you have a black eye or 8 stitches in your face. Zits? The only people who notice them are those who have them and check them out in the mirror from 1cm away.

It's as bad as having a bit of plastic surgery - usually ends up with a minimum of 10 procedures.

I saw Elton John recently. I'd LOVE to see what he looks like first thing in the morning. With no enhancements, that's the worst you're going to look.

Grow old gracefully and embrace it.

It doesn't look natural and its easy to spot someone who has had their scalp plugged.

Don't be that guy.

I agree with this. Hair loss (if for non-medical reasons) isn't really something that can be remedied, so if that happens, better to counter it with a healthy overall appearance (i.e. exercise and diet). A good head of hair isn't really the same if crowning a large ass and gut, and if anything shows personal vanity is only follicle deep......

On the same vein, what really makes me chuckle are the individuals who dye their hair (usually some obscure colour involving dark brown and auburn), which if coupled with a wig of the same tone, resembles some Chicago mobster in a speakeasy!

I can see that the 'genuine replies only' plea has been completely ignored. Soon be time to prune away all the nonsense (which leave nothing).

Replies are genuine.

I've seen relatives go through this procedure and they weren't fooling anyone but themselves, looks fake and lifeless.

If you decide to prceed with it, you best pick a simple hair style because you got to live with that til death.

Its not cheap and the amount of follow up maintenance is ridiculous.

Save your money and dignity and buy a fedora.

When I was very young and losing my hair I was very self conscious and hated the fact I was losing my hair, but that soon passed now I shave it all off at every opportunity, hair is a pain it needs washing, you have to pay for hair cuts, I do my own, no hair equals sexy man!! join the rest of us handsome men lol

this guy is very good looking without hair lol

post-150763-0-51620900-1329615884_thumb.

It doesn't look natural and its easy to spot someone who has had their scalp plugged.

Don't be that guy.

I agree with this. Hair loss (if for non-medical reasons) isn't really something that can be remedied, so if that happens, better to counter it with a healthy overall appearance (i.e. exercise and diet). A good head of hair isn't really the same if crowning a large ass and gut, and if anything shows personal vanity is only follicle deep......

On the same vein, what really makes me chuckle are the individuals who dye their hair (usually some obscure colour involving dark brown and auburn), which if coupled with a wig of the same tone, resembles some Chicago mobster in a speakeasy!

ha ha my friend is here from the UK he got himself some Mr Men hair dye, oh my god when I saw him next I cracked up, he looked just like Captain Scarlet. I told him straight "be natural it's the only way"

Don't be that guy.

Thats a guy I used to work with, most arrogant little Napoleon twerp I have ever encountered. Gets the premature grays going, then Monday shows up in the office with black shoe-shine hair color, hilarious really.................

Thats a guy I used to work with, most arrogant little Napoleon twerp I have ever encountered. Gets the premature grays going, then Monday shows up in the office with black shoe-shine hair color, hilarious really.................

Not just him. Ronald Reagan used to dye his hair. What I found hilarious is that he didn't bother with his eyebrows. Dead giveaway when there's no shades of colour in the hair either, although women seem to have this under control with 'foils'. Secret women's business. Don't ask!

When I was very young and losing my hair I was very self conscious and hated the fact I was losing my hair, but that soon passed now I shave it all off at every opportunity, hair is a pain it needs washing, you have to pay for hair cuts, I do my own, no hair equals sexy man!! join the rest of us handsome men lol

this guy is very good looking without hair lol

Christ, how did my photo get on the Net ? cowboy.gif