Tommys Bistro And Bar, Ban Chang

aroymakmak

Hi,

yesterday I went first time to Tommys Bistro in Ban Chang. I tried the pork tenderloin with handmade noodles, sauce and salad.... Really great, the tenderloin was exactly in the way I like, sauce and noodles delicious, with an Erdinger light, 220 Bt for the food, I will come back soon!

Service and Location are also very nice.

They also sell bread, rolls, Brezels and Brezelsticks, next time I will try the Currywurst or Schnitzel.

Tommys Bistro and Bar is located in Ban Chang, drive in Tesco Lotus, opposit of the parking block.

Yesterday I went to Tommys Bistro again. I ordered a Currywurst with chips and mixed salad, I thought I stayed in Berlin... Never eat such a great Currywurst in Thailand and the best, they charge only 140 Bt...

They showed also youtube videos on the big screen tv, it was a very nice atmosphere in the restaurant.

Yesterday I went to Tommys Bistro again. I ordered a Currywurst with chips and mixed salad, I thought I stayed in Berlin... Never eat such a great Currywurst in Thailand and the best, they charge only 140 Bt...

They showed also youtube videos on the big screen tv, it was a very nice atmosphere in the restaurant.

sounds good, am staiyng in Ban Chang next month for a few days

Is that the Tesco just before you get into the main part of town, coming from Pattaya, on the right? And this bistro is just off the parking lot as you enter?

We shop for garden stuff down there a lot, so nice to know a good place for a bite to eat....if we're too lazy to head to the beach!

Is that the Tesco just before you get into the main part of town, coming from Pattaya, on the right? And this bistro is just off the parking lot as you enter?

We shop for garden stuff down there a lot, so nice to know a good place for a bite to eat....if we're too lazy to head to the beach!

Yes, the Tesco on the right, just drive in, 100m opposite of the parking block....

• 2 weeks later...

Great, really great....

Yesterday I went to Tommys Bistro (near Tesco Lotus, Ban Chang) again and was very surprised: Now they sell Sauerkraut, Kassler, different ham and sausages, salami, hunting, liver and, and, and.... clap2.gif

Also they have Gouda and Emmentaler Cheese...licklips.gif

I am very glad, because before I always have to go to Pattaya for shopping, now I can go in the morning to Tommys, buy some rolls and brezels, some sausage and cheese and have a perfect breakfast, if I am to lazy I also can order my breakfast at Tommys, really great...violin.gif

• 2 months later...

Where are you staying, any decent hotel recommendations? :)

Where are you staying, any decent hotel recommendations? smile.png

How much you want to spend a night ?

• 1 month later...

Gardening stuff... I saw the pictures.. :P

sent from my Android phone