Gcse A Level Exams In Bangkok

ManOnTheRoad

Dont know where to post so i decided to post it here seems that many of you are Education experts in thailand.

Just want to know where can someone working adult take GCSE A Level Exam in Bangkok. Like in Other countries such as Singapore Malaysia they offer working adult private intake on the A Levels Exams.

Where can someone take the exam in Bangkok ?

Cheers

Yes u can.

However British Coucil in Thailand don't do it.

Harrow does (take external candidate).

And they will arrange for you, even if you are the only candidate for that particular paper (I was told).

Go to their website for more details.

http://www.harrowsch...ams-centre.html

If you want to enter Thai uni (most have English program), you only need 5 pass at GCSE (no need for A level).

Bring that to the Ministry of Education, and they can issue you with a Mor 6 equvalent cert, needed for Uni applications.

This is a loop hole, and many Chinese family send their children to international school for a couple of years to prepare them for IGCSE, get the Mor 6 eqi, then send them straight to Thai uni (usually English program) at the age of 16.

Edited by sparebox2

Thanks guys, i contacted the Ramkamheng University , i do have a GCSE N Level and according to the nice lady on the phone she said i am qualified for their Bachelor Degree program .

Even though Ram U say it is OK, you stiil need to go to Ministry of Education to get your Mor 6 equvalent cert. I could be wrong, but they will unlikely take your N level.