Kawasaki Enduro At Siamenduro Red Bull Park

BigBikeBKK

Rode over to the Red Bull Enduro park to check out the races there today and in typical friendly Thai naam jai style they threw me the keys to a KLX250 and let me ride a lap on the 2.8 km course. What fun! I REALLY gotta get a dirtbike!

Let the Good Times Roll!

Tony post-56035-132964751618_thumb.jpg

Would you mind posting the location of the Siam Enduro Red Bull Park? I can find the club web site but not the location of the park. Thanks

Sure, the Siamenduro Red Bull Park is just off Srinakarin Road.

post-56035-0-17375500-1329675165_thumb.j

GPS: 13.602512,100.616869

Address:

Sap Bun Chai Soi 7

Bang Mueang, Mueang Samut Prakan, Samut Prakan 10270, Thailand

Google Maps link: http://maps.google.c...&num=1&t=h&z=18

Ride On!

Tony smile.png

Would you mind posting the location of the Siam Enduro Red Bull Park? I can find the club web site but not the location of the park. Thanks

Sure, the Siamenduro Red Bull Park is just off Srinakarin Road.

post-56035-0-17375500-1329675165_thumb.j

GPS: 13.602512,100.616869

Address:

Sap Bun Chai Soi 7

Bang Mueang, Mueang Samut Prakan, Samut Prakan 10270, Thailand

Google Maps link: http://maps.google.c...&num=1&t=h&z=18

Ride On!

Tony smile.png

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

<deleted> me it's hot today!!!

Are you going tomorrow Tony?

If so i'll pack my camera and head out there with you, i couldn't come today due to a Saturday class i hold at home.

Sorry for late reply! Passed out from the heat yesterday afternoon and was taken to the hospital where my body temp was pushing 40 degrees and they told me I was suffering from borderline heat stroke! sick.gif

(Technically your body temp has to exceed 40 degrees for it to be heat stroke, but I had all the other symptoms including heat rash, muscle cramps, nausea, dizziness, rapid pulse, etc.) Did you know that untreated heat stroke can kill you!?! blink.png

dam_n it was HOT yesterday! There were a few other guys who quit, but I was the only one who had to go to the hospital wacko.png

Ice bath and IV weren't much fun, but at least the nurses were cute wub.png

I think I'm going to have to avoid mid-day dirt biking during the hot season. Mornings and late afternoon are generally a lot cooler. Getting old sucks! bah.gif

Edited by BigBikeBKK

When you say clinic, is it just a chance to go play on your own bike before the racing?

It's a proper clinic with instructors from Siam Enduro Club. They had 5 "stations" set up, each for a different skill.

Station 1 was jumping over obstacles, like trees, rocks, etc.

Station 2 was descending and climbing steep hills.

Station 3 was "riding through a big hole" and then over a wooden bridge on a pivot.

Station 4 was jumps

Station 5 was cornering on berms, ruts and off camber turns.

Alas I only made it through the second station before I passed out from the heat :(

If so i'll pack my camera and head out there with you, i couldn't come today due to a Saturday class i hold at home.

Sorry for late reply! Passed out from the heat yesterday afternoon and was taken to the hospital where my body temp was pushing 40 degrees and they told me I was suffering from borderline heat stroke! sick.gif

(Technically your body temp has to exceed 40 degrees for it to be heat stroke, but I had all the other symptoms including heat rash, muscle cramps, nausea, dizziness, rapid pulse, etc.) Did you know that untreated heat stroke can kill you!?! blink.png

dam_n it was HOT yesterday! There were a few other guys who quit, but I was the only one who had to go to the hospital wacko.png

I think I'm going to have to avoid mid-day dirt biking during the hot season. Mornings and late afternoon are generally a lot cooler. Getting old sucks! bah.gif

Ohhhh :S Hope you are feeling better now, especially after the TLC you received from the nurses. It's been a long time since i have seen the nurses at Navamin 9, maybe i should pop down to that track one super hot afternoon ;)

When you say clinic, is it just a chance to go play on your own bike before the racing?

It's a proper clinic with instructors from Siam Enduro Club. They had 5 "stations" set up, each for a different skill.

Station 1 was jumping over obstacles, like trees, rocks, etc.

Station 2 was descending and climbing steep hills.

Station 3 was "riding through a big hole" and then over a wooden bridge on a pivot.

Station 4 was jumps

Station 5 was cornering on berms, ruts and off camber turns.

Alas I only made it through the second station before I passed out from the heat sad.png

I NEED to buy an off roader now. Sounds like loads of fun. I have no experience of off road since I was a kid on a CR80, so getting some lessons would be ideal.

Looks like a good way to keep in shape but a little hot out there right now. Whenever i decide to offload one of the Blades i'm think i might have to pickup something i can easily switch from supermoto to offroad and join u guys sometime.

Looks like a good way to keep in shape but a little hot out there right now. Whenever i decide to offload one of the Blades i'm think i might have to pickup something i can easily switch from supermoto to offroad and join u guys sometime.

somehting like this??

http://www.mocyc.com/store/view.php?idclassified=681110

http://www.mocyc.com/store/view.php?idclassified=680060

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, this looks veeeeeery good

I'll be moving to Thailand in October, hopefully to BKK and this ould be my playground

What's that Siam Enduro Club?

Is there any chance for tours in the wilderness near to BKK?

(funny where I ended up doing my first post on this forum - when I was actually searching for schools and job)

Hi guys, this looks veeeeeery good

I'll be moving to Thailand in October, hopefully to BKK and this ould be my playground

What's that Siam Enduro Club?

Is there any chance for tours in the wilderness near to BKK?

(funny where I ended up doing my first post on this forum - when I was actually searching for schools and job)

Siam Enduro Club is a cool club. Made up mostly of present and former mx racers and enthusiasts they are always active. Check out their forum for upcoming trips and events. (not allowed to post link on this forum, but just do a search for siamenduroclub and you should have no trouble finding them).