Pickup Appraisal

ocean268

Greetings, is a very clean low mileage (135k km or 83k miles) 2000 Nissan Big Max four door two wheel drive diesel pickup worth 230,000 baht? The interior is very clean, all electric, fancy stereo, alarm, headlight covers replaced, and has a new bed liner. Thanks

They do hold their value... I know for a shed of a pick-up 20 years old going for 100K

Although my 5 year old Vigo smartcab sold for 330K, so I think maybe 230K for a 12 year old may be a bit on the high side.

Never had a smart cab 5 years back. jap.gif

My 11 yr old Strada has done less than 170,000k. And it's been south to the beach from Chiang Mai 4 times. School run everyday for 6 yrs. Mileage might be true.

we usually say 10km around town equals 100km highway in wear and tear

I believe this is false for BKK driving, I d say 10km in BKK equals 2-300km Th highway

My 11 yr old Strada has done less than 170,000k. And it's been south to the beach from Chiang Mai 4 times. School run everyday for 6 yrs. Mileage might be true.

I believe this is false for BKK driving, I d say 10km in BKK equals 2-300km Th highway

Not sure what you're on about. All I was saying was that the mileage might be true. But having said that, I wouldn't even look at a second hand car here. Unless I was selling it ;-)

Not sure what you're on about. All I was saying was that the mileage might be true. But having said that, I wouldn't even look at a second hand car here. Unless I was selling it ;-)

agreed, milage might be true, but I find it irrelevant fr the vehicles condition. Importing 4 yo germany used high ends, a 2-300k km vehicle would usually be in much, much better condition than a local 50k km one

They do hold their value... I know for a shed of a pick-up 20 years old going for 100K

Although my 5 year old Vigo smartcab sold for 330K, so I think maybe 230K for a 12 year old may be a bit on the high side.

Never had a smart cab 5 years back. jap.gif

Vigo with 2 doors and a bench seat in the back then, if it really bothers you!

I sure hope it is worth that. I have a 2005 Nissan diesel xtend cab, with 68,000 kilo I want to sell and will be asking 325,000 because of low mileage and diesel. I hardly use it sits sometimes for 3 or 4 weeks at a time. Let us know how your deal goes please. Thanks