Quick Diploma

ManOnTheRoad

Met a guy during my visa run had a chit chat all the way in the van the guy told me he bought an online Bachelor Degree somewhere in cyberspace with full package of papers diploma and transcript.

According to him the degree can be verified and etc if any employee wants to verify it .

He even tries to promote me the service and say that if i go to his blog and click to join he will split the affiliate commission with me hahaha. He was so very convincing.

The best part is the guy told me that he even gain entry to a well known Private university in Bangkok and take up Master Degree on week ends and also have a full time job to pay for his real degree.

Does this means that this Private university doesnt care about detailed verification as long as they got a new paying student ?

I know this might be a diploma mill but is this legal ?

What makes you think you deserve to pursue a Masters Degree if you didn't even put in the time and effort to get a Bachelor Degree?

Or is your attitude "everyone else cheats, so I might as well too"? If that's what you think, you're wrong. There are many, many of us honest folks out there who have been working for years and years with an honest bachelors degree who could possibly get better jobs if we earned Masters degrees, but for lack of time or money have continued doing what we do without complaining.

You'll find no sympathy from us.

What makes you think you deserve to pursue a Masters Degree if you didn't even put in the time and effort to get a Bachelor Degree?

Or is your attitude "everyone else cheats, so I might as well too"? If that's what you think, you're wrong. There are many, many of us honest folks out there who have been working for years and years with an honest bachelors degree who could possibly get better jobs if we earned Masters degrees, but for lack of time or money have continued doing what we do without complaining.

Do you think there's alot of people like this in Bangkok ? just curious

I absolutely agree. My bachelors was cheap and relatively easy, but my MBA cost a bomb and was hard, hard work . . . It really pisses me off when apprentice plumbers or painters (just as an example) think it is ok to cheapen university degrees.

Added t which, I doubt on-line degrees can be verified and that a well-known private University even in Thailand would be fooled by one . . . anyway, wouldn't it be obvious the cretin with a fake degree - especially post-grad - is a fake when he can't tell the difference between their, they're and there . . . among many other things?

Don't disrespect plumbers mate!! ;)

But you have to ask, if you can't get through a degree course how will you get through a masters?

I think teh OP obviously is thinking about the 'quick' route which in my mind tell me exactly what kind of person he is.

And, yes, i am a qualified plumber!!!

I absolutely agree. My bachelors was cheap and relatively easy, but my MBA cost a bomb and was hard, hard work . . . It really pisses me off when apprentice plumbers or painters (just as an example) think it is ok to cheapen university degrees.

Added t which, I doubt on-line degrees can be verified and that a well-known private University even in Thailand would be fooled by one . . . anyway, wouldn't it be obvious the cretin with a fake degree - especially post-grad - is a fake when he can't tell the difference between their, they're and there . . . among many other things?

• Like 1