Abhisit Fears Renewed Political Turmoil During Mid-Year

webfact

What have you got, then?

Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg, bacon and spam; egg, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam; spam, spam, spam, egg and spam; spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam; or Lobster thermidor aux crevettes with a mornay sauce garnished with truffle pâté, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

You mean spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam?

That's all there is, Folks!!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow.

Oppositional agenda blaring out in full volume.

The agenda of demonizing those who had the audacity to stand up to the Armed aggression by the coupists, of the coup they were protesting against.

Molotov cocktail thrower - bad

Gunman - good

Guilty as charged - fear mongering about coups I mean.

Obviously you don't tire of spewing BS.

Red Shirts and their "friends" did a lot more than throwing Molotov cocktails long before they faced firing soldiers.

In fact (do you know what that is?) nobody was killed last year until your heroes upped the ante by murdering the commanding officer at Victory Monument.

Libelous statements. Where is the proof of red shirts murdering commanding officers? You don't even know where it allegedly happened!! The Dems/DSI were unable to pin anything on the red shirts. If you are allowed to speculate randomly, then I suggest the black shirts at DEMOCRACY monument were planted soldiers used to stir up the situation to make the reds look bad.

And in fact nobody was killed until your heroes upped the ante by collaborating with the army to overthrow an elected government and force a government widely hated by the people.

AleG, #29

Yes, telling the truth in the face of deception and disinformation has its' rewards

Red Shirts and their "friends" did a lot more than throwing Molotov cocktails long before they faced firing soldiers.

In fact (do you know what that is?) nobody was killed last year until your heroes upped the ante by murdering the commanding officer at Victory Monument.

The more basic question is, what the hell were armed aggressors doing, being anywhere near a political demonstration.

Abhi. and those pulling his strings should have been there, instead of trying to ignore them out of existence

This was not just an insignificant protest in front of Parliament.

This was a huge demonstration bringing protesters from all over the country, paralysing major sectors of the countries political heart, protesting against a coup by demanding it be revoked and elections scheduled.

What the hell did armed aggressors have to do with that. The answer is nothing,

That demonstration was a time to acknowledge the mistake of a coup, and fix it.

But the coupists didnt want to do that, even if it took lives to protect their ill-gotten prerogatives.

Last years election showed how correct the demonstrators were, and how wrong the coupists were.

By the the burn Bangkok campaign, do you mean those bad taxpayers standing up to the armed aggression from coup-ists.

No. I think he means the criminals that lit fires in central Bangkok and a number of other buildings around the city ... even buildings with people in them.

That is exactly what I meant! And their leaders calling for people to bring containers to fill with petrol and burn Bangkok to the ground.

Edited by pimay11

Pimay, #11

Evidently you also have never been near a red shirt entity.

You know not of what you speak Pimay.

Here in Udon during the burn Bangkok campaign they were stopping every car and searching them. They tried to stop me and I ran through them much to my wife's chagrin and screaming "stop or they will shoot us". They were armed with guns, sharpend bamboo sticks and anything else they could find. They hit my car with their sticks and it cost me B12,000 to get ithe dents out and repainted. Don't talk to me about these people being peaceful. It ain't so. You need to learn the facts before you start posting nonsense.

By the the burn Bangkok campaign, do you mean those bad taxpayers standing up to the armed aggression from coup-ists.

As for the rest of your stuff about Red Shirt Villages, it is utter and blatant deception. You are probably not even in Udon.

There were no Red Shirt Villages before R'song, and even if there were, the story you spin would never happen.

Never happen!

I know of what I speak Pimay...believe me!

Tell you what Calagryll. If you ever get to Udon PM me and let me know when your flight arrives. I'll be happy to meet you at the airport. It's only four kilometers from my house. We can dicuss this over a beer. I'll bring along my maid. Her brother is one of the ring leaders of the Udon red thug mob. She detests everything they do and stand for. She can enlighten you first hand on all these things that "never happened"!

By the way you might want to improve your reading skills. I did not say anything about a red village during the burn Bangkok campain. Those came later.

In closing, no one believes you because your post have no credibility. Only nonsense.

Yeah right. I know this guy & that guy who know this and said that. Stop spewing rubbish and use facts that are verifiable. Why should anyone believe you or YOUR MAID??? Childish.

Pimay, #11

Here in Udon during the burn Bangkok campaign they were stopping every car and searching them. They tried to stop me and I ran through them much to my wife's chagrin and screaming "stop or they will shoot us". They were armed with guns, sharpend bamboo sticks and anything else they could find. They hit my car with their sticks and it cost me B12,000 to get ithe dents out and repainted. Don't talk to me about these people being peaceful. It ain't so. You need to learn the facts before you start posting nonsense.

As for the rest of your stuff about Red Shirt Villages, it is utter and blatant deception. You are probably not even in Udon.

There were no Red Shirt Villages before R'song, and even if there were, the story you spin would never happen.

Never happen!

Tell you what Calagryll. If you ever get to Udon PM me and let me know when your flight arrives. I'll be happy to meet you at the airport. It's only four kilometers from my house. We can dicuss this over a beer. I'll bring along my maid. Her brother is one of the ring leaders of the Udon red thug mob. She detests everything they do and stand for. She can enlighten you first hand on all these things that "never happened"!

By the way you might want to improve your reading skills. I did not say anything about a red village during the burn Bangkok campain. Those came later.

In closing, no one believes you because your post have no credibility. Only nonsense.

Yeah right. I know this guy & that guy who know this and said that. Stop spewing rubbish and use facts that are verifiable. Why should anyone believe you or YOUR MAID??? Childish.

The same offer stands for you my friend. Just let me know when you are arriving.

Libelous statements. Where is the proof of red shirts murdering commanding officers? You don't even know where it allegedly happened!! The Dems/DSI were unable to pin anything on the red shirts. If you are allowed to speculate randomly, then I suggest the black shirts at DEMOCRACY monument were planted soldiers used to stir up the situation to make the reds look bad.

And in fact nobody was killed until your heroes upped the ante by collaborating with the army to overthrow an elected government and force a government widely hated by the people.

Yes, Democracy monument, I always mix them up...

If you think that the army would had murdered Colonel Ramklao either you have no idea about anything or you are trolling.

Pimay, #11

Never happen!

The same offer stands for you my friend. Just let me know when you are arriving.

If your maid has admissible evidence against the red shirts take her to the DSI otherwise stop talking rubbish!

Pimay, #11

I wont need to fly Pimay. Was in Udon just last month.

Maybe I have met your maid's brother, and he is probably my friend.

The fact your maid is not a Red Shirt, I wont hold against her.

And all those things that never happened, never happened Pimay.

They never happened.

By the way you might want to improve your reading skills. I did not say anything about a red village during the burn Bangkok campain.

Yeah, you are right. I checked again.

But what you said happened, never happened Pimay.

I know these people........... never happened.

I believe many do.

I back up what I say, and don't make up stories.

Edited by CalgaryII

Peau Thai and UDD need Conflict and division to motivate their supporters .. The Future of Thailand can go to hell

Didn't see that in last years elections.

Again, spoken by someone who has never been near a PTP/UDD entity.

The comment attests to that fact, and is parroting of Oppositional agenda.

Evidently you also have never been near a red shirt entity. Here in Udon during the burn Bangkok campaign they were stopping every car and searching them. They tried to stop me and I ran through them much to my wife's chagrin and screaming "stop or they will shoot us". They were armed with guns, sharpend bamboo sticks and anything else they could find. They hit my car with their sticks and it cost me B12,000 to get ithe dents out and repainted. Don't talk to me about these people being peaceful. It ain't so. You need to learn the facts before you start posting nonsense.

Evidently, you've never been near a PAD rally. Where the red shirts might check people out before letting them in, the PAD holds an area in siege! I wandered freely around the Ratchprasong demonstrations, but couldn't set foot near the PAD's camp at Government House. Although I didn't try to crash the barricades, judging by the masked guards, I am pretty sure I would have been met with more than sticks.

Pimay, #11

I wont need to fly Pimay. Was in Udon just last month.

Maybe I have met your maid's brother, and he is probably my friend.

The fact your maid is not a Red Shirt, I wont hold against her.

And all those things that never happened, never happened Pimay.

They never happened.

By the way you might want to improve your reading skills. I did not say anything about a red village during the burn Bangkok campain.

Yeah, you are right. I checked again.

But what you said happened, never happened Pimay.

I know these people........... never happened.

I believe many do.

I back up what I say, and don't make up stories.

The Nation

Nine red-shirt supporters in Udon Thani were sentenced yesterday for torching the provincial hall in the aftermath of the riots in Bangkok in May last year, while 13 others were acquitted because they had done their time for smaller crimes.

Yep and your friends never burned down the Udon city hall. Nice folks, Must have been a lightening strike. Anyway you can chose to believe or not. Up to you. I think you know it's true but now you are too deep in your posts and would lose face to admit it.

Peau Thai and UDD need Conflict and division to motivate their supporters .. The Future of Thailand can go to hell

Evidently you also have never been near a red shirt entity. Here in Udon during the burn Bangkok campaign they were stopping every car and searching them. They tried to stop me and I ran through them much to my wife's chagrin and screaming "stop or they will shoot us". They were armed with guns, sharpend bamboo sticks and anything else they could find. They hit my car with their sticks and it cost me B12,000 to get ithe dents out and repainted. Don't talk to me about these people being peaceful. It ain't so. You need to learn the facts before you start posting nonsense.

Evidently, you've never been near a PAD rally. Where the red shirts might check people out before letting them in, the PAD holds an area in siege! I wandered freely around the Ratchprasong demonstrations, but couldn't set foot near the PAD's camp at Government House. Although I didn't try to crash the barricades, judging by the masked guards, I am pretty sure I would have been met with more than sticks.

Correct I have never been near a PAD rally and don't intend to be. I do not support this bunch either.

Wow.

Oppositional agenda blaring out in full volume.

The agenda of demonizing those who had the audacity to stand up to the Armed aggression by the coupists, of the coup they were protesting against.

Molotov cocktail thrower - bad

Gunman - good

Guilty as charged - fear mongering about coups I mean.

Bingo!

No. I think he means the criminals that lit fires in central Bangkok and a number of other buildings around the city ... even buildings with people in them.

That is exactly what I meant! And their leaders calling for people to bring containers to fill with petrol and burn Bangkok to the ground.

Protesters protest.That is what they do.

Couping elected Governments and stealing the country is what coup-ists do.

Coup's first, protests second.

The second would not occur without the first.

Not complicated.

Protesters protest.That is what they do.

Couping elected Governments and stealing the country is what coup-ists do.

Coup's first, protests second.

The second would not occur without the first.

Not complicated.

Red shirt protesters shoot guns and throw grenades too.

Pimay, #11

Never happen!

The story fabrication about that attack by Red shirts on poor Pimay11, is so grossly out of character for Red Shirts that it's fictitious nature is immediately obvious to those who have been amongst those taxpayers.

That is why I am very comfortable dismissing in my Posts, those who come up with exaggerated misrepresentations of Red Shirts as some sort of anarchic, anti-social element. It is a clear indication they have never been around Red Shirts in a meaningful way, and are simply projecting the characterization the coupists have promoted, of those who opposed them.

It is all part of that agenda to denigrate, besmirch and demonize those who did not accept their usurpation of power, which was validated in last years election.

The mis-characterization of protesters at R'song is grossly misleading, when one considers it in light of the vengeful and vicious attack by pro-coupist forces.

But only when one has experienced them close up and personal, one wouldn't know that and accepting coupist propaganda is understandable.

Edited by CalgaryII

Pimay, #11

Never happen!

You are in an area dominated by red Shirts, as is the electoral map of Thailand in the manner displayed in last years election..

Not sure what you are offering.

To meet an anti-red shirt?

And Pimay11, don't make up stories again, OK!

Lets be truthful with each other.

Edited by CalgaryII

Since this government is a result of blatant vote buying and they now fail to deliver we can expect a hard fall. If the parrott can not fly away she better book a one-way ticket to Dubai.

Vote buying cuts all ways.

Everyone is guilty, All political parties.

I would hazard to guess, that even without the vote buying scourge, the results of the last election would have been the same.

If this Government falters as you and other Oppositional elements suggest and hope for, the next election will be the time to see if you are correct.

At this point, I would again hazard to guess that you are wrong, and I fully expect Ms. Y's electoral mandate to be extended.

Edited by CalgaryII

True democracy, Red Shirt style. As*oles

If he had listened to his wife, his car probably would not have been damaged and he would have passed without incident. Just a possibility, no?

First, if you don't just drive around the rally, then you need to use a bit of intelligence.

You roll down the window, say hey guys, what's the rally today? ... Oh, really? We're just heading down to the market ourselves... OK have a good day!

Or you look like a scowling Farang, hit the gas & and gun-it through a crowd of people ... and then they hit your car.

Kind of a no-brainer.

B)

• Like 1

If you think that the army would had murdered Colonel Ramklao either you have no idea about anything or you are trolling.

Like I said, what the hell was Colonel Ramklao doing at a political demonstration. He would have known it would simply inflame things.

The electoral majority knew they were the electoral majority, and no amount of armed aggression would suppress that.

Abhi and his henchmen who sent Colonel Ramklao should have known better. They have Colonel Ramklao's blood on their hands.

It was they, who should have gone there, and resolved the issue.

The Politicians didn't do what Politicains are supposed to do, and that started with those who pulled Abhi's strings.

But only when one has experienced them close up and personal, one wouldn't know that and accepting coupist propaganda is understandable.

Does experiencing their attack on Chulalongkorn University Hospital or their arson at Central World count as close up enough?

Almost.

Protesters protest and get in the face of those who they are protesting against wherever they can be found.

The arson thing you mention is in dispute, with many loud voices and supporting video, claiming it was the armed aggressors trying to make those they were attacking, look bad. But all of that is another issue.

Like I said, what the hell was Colonel Ramklao doing at a political demonstration. He would have known it would simply inflame things.

The electoral majority knew they were the electoral majority, and no amount of armed aggression would suppress that.

Abhi and his henchmen who sent Colonel Ramklao should have known better. They have Colonel Ramklao's blood on their hands.

It was they, who should have gone there, and resolved the issue.

The Politicians didn't do what Politicains are supposed to do, and that started with those who pulled Abhi's strings.

Such chivalry supporting murder. "He had it coming for being there"

Another precious pearl from the brains trust. Be careful what you wish for. It may come true. You want totalitarian rule? Are you sure? So you don't want democracy, right? Take a trip to Cambodia and see what a horror that can become. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Abhisit has nothing to woory about.

He is no longer in charge; same same as an unemployed.

Almost.

Protesters protest and get in the face of those who they are protesting against wherever they can be found.

The arson thing you mention is in dispute, with many loud voices and supporting video, claiming it was the armed aggressors trying to make those they were attacking, look bad. But all of that is another issue.

Any 'movement' attacking hospitals and burning down public buildings does not deserve respect. Likewise anyone defending such actions.

• Like 2