Abhisit Fears Renewed Political Turmoil During Mid-Year

webfact

Debate like this has been going on for many years here. I doubt you can attribute it to any particular government.

But the arguably intense opposition you are facing on here does highlight how isolated your opinions are.

How many people have you had to (frantically) reply back to now? You're not seriously going to insinuate this is coordinated in any way...?

The simple fact is many of us were living in Bangkok during the red shirt armed occupation of Ratchaprasong and elsewhere, and find much at fault with your attempts to justify it.

But labeling a poster a liar after for accurately recalling a confrontation with the red shirts in Udon Thai (which I find highly believable given what we also observed here during that time), is downright weak.

These propaganda dispensers are not really interested in discussing things in good faith and the fact that most posters here saw many of these events first hand is irrelevant them. They are simply trying to repeat the same misinformation and tired Thaksin talking points over and over again and hope someone believes their lies. They operate under the big lie theory of disinformation. It is not very effective on people who actually live in Thailand, but it is much more effective on people who weren't here, don't follow politics, or haven't even been to Thailand. Arguing with such posters is in itself pointless, the only reason to respond is not allow their propaganda to go unchallenged as some people may believe them otherwise, but it is not possible to have an actual constructive conversation with them.

Interestingly enough, a number of posters could have written the same comment from the opposite perspective which you hold prior to the bonanza of posts from CalgaryII.

This forum has been dominated by anti-Thaksin / anti-red-shirt / anti-PTP venom for a very long time.

And you have been an apologist for the actions of thaksin.PTP.Redshirts in what are proven crimes

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

• Like 1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just in case someone missed it, here he actually comes out in support of the murder of colonel Romklao for the offense of being at the Democracy Monument.

There are things to be said about that, but I'm pretty sure it's against forum rules.

Post # 96 covered it.

That's a charitable assumption, but this is the kind of mindset you find on the people that throw grenades at their "enemies". They feel completely justified in taking whatever amoral action they deem necessary because they are the good guys... even if they have to kill some people for the "cause".

Description of a zealot.

quote name='CalgaryII' timestamp='1329904377' post='5078186']

But only when one has experienced them close up and personal, one wouldn't know that and accepting coupist propaganda is understandable.

Does experiencing their attack on Chulalongkorn University Hospital or their arson at Central World count as close up enough?

Almost.

Protesters protest and get in the face of those who they are protesting against wherever they can be found.

The arson thing you mention is in dispute, with many loud voices and supporting video, claiming it was the armed aggressors trying to make those they were attacking, look bad. But all of that is another issue.

Wow!...just wow! Calgaryll....aren't you a piece of work....

Keep it up, I enjoy reading the lunatic wannabe farang red supporter posts on a daily basis...never knew that any "educated" farang with typing skills would ever become this lost...may you rest in peace with it one day...

I'm Thai by the way...and not a yellow shirt, nor do I support the military. All I need is eyes, ears and a bit of logic to know what's going on...from my point of view (and the majority in here), you lack all those necessary senses and traits to be able to communicate on a level that is above "crazy"...

Ask him how much thai he speaks.wink.png

Delusional or professional delusion disseminator

yet to be definitively decided, but not many other potential choices.

Aggressively flying in the face of clear reality, is either a choice or an irrational action.

• Like 1