Any Real Discos In Hua Hin?

tattoodrob

Just thought id ask if there was any big Discos(Club style) in Hua Hin...i did ask around first and was told about Hilton disco which i went in for 15 mins but wasnt really what i was thinking.....someone also mentioned some other small discos that are open very late but i couldnt see them when walking around and no signs...are they any good?

there is "White Rhino" i think it is called, which as you look at the Hilton from the street, is down to the right about 100 metres or so, within all the liitle bars that are nestled here, you have to go thro some of the bars to get to the others. this stays open till about 5 or 6am, as do the other bars round there

there is also club round the back of Blue Moon hotel, which is on the roundabout on soi 70 / Chomsin Road.... not sure what this one is like mind

not sure what others are about.......

Insomnia has just opened in HH, I'm pretty sure it's the same guys who own the ones in Bangkok and Pattaya

Can't remember the Soi number, maybe Soi 88? but it's just past the Railway Tavern

Closes at 2AM and is dead as a dodo from what I have heard, strange place to put a club IMHO

Insomnia has just opened in HH, I'm pretty sure it's the same guys who own the ones in Bangkok and Pattaya

Can't remember the Soi number, maybe Soi 88? but it's just past the Railway Tavern

Closes at 2AM and is dead as a dodo from what I have heard, strange place to put a club IMHO

I have heard this is a very high end knocking shop (200K membership, 250B a small beer, etc)

The above are just stopping grounds for the prostitutes that have not been taken for the night.

Best one in Hua Hin is Hi4 up at the Hin Nam Suay Hotel.

here's bazil with his wonderful insight about Hua Hin's ladies of the night. AGAIN violin.gif

And that place is what 4-5 km's outside Hua Hin town near the airport.

You really do seem to have a HUGE chip on your shoulder about prostitutes. Been burned to many times?

The above are just stopping grounds for the prostitutes that have not been taken for the night.

Best one in Hua Hin is Hi4 up at the Hin Nam Suay Hotel.

here's bazil with his wonderful insight about Hua Hin's ladies of the night. AGAIN violin.gif

And that place is what 4-5 km's outside Hua Hin town near the airport.

You really do seem to have a HUGE chip on your shoulder about prostitutes. Been burned to many times?

Pretty sure that this thread is about nightclubs? Anyway back to topic, a friend went in Insomnia on Wednesday, was charged 120 for a beer, said himself and his girlfriend were the only 2 people in the place although granted it was early.

If it is the same guys who have the places in BKK and Pattaya then I would be surprised if it was what TenDreams posted although I am happy to stand corrected although it would explain why it is in such a strange location.

If it's a Club Insomnia like the one in Bangkok, I don't think it will fly here. Bangkok is different. Besides lots of well-to-do young Thais the expat population up there is much larger, mostly younger and have jobs so they can afford a high class night club. The demographic in Hua Hin is much different. Way fewer young wealthy Thais and most of the expats I know are older, retired and living on a fixed or dodgy income, and complain when a bar raises it's beer prices from 75 to 80 baht a bottle. Not expensive nightclub material imho.

• Like 1

if you have transport 4-5kms is nothing. if you don't have transport. then its a long 4-5k walk. it's not as if hua hin has Taxis's roaming the streets. And there you go chirping on about hookers again.

Edited by sbk
petty bickering removed

People usually go here between 10:30 and 11:30, Taxis ARE roaming the streets at this time (Taxis, Tuk Tuk's and Taxis Bike's) all over Hua Hin. The Disco finish's around 3 am where their are Taxi's waiting for guaranteed customer's.

I go quite frequently with or without my girlfriend when in Hua Hin, I see quite a few residents from Palm Hills in their.

Its the biggest and best Disco in Hua Hin

Edited by sbk

People usually go here between 10:30 and 11:30, Taxis ARE roaming the streets at this time (Taxis, Tuk Tuk's and Taxis Bike's) all over Hua Hin. The Disco finish's around 3 am where their are Taxi's waiting for guaranteed customer's.

I go quite frequently with or without my girlfriend when in Hua Hin, I see quite a few residents from Palm Hills in their.

Its the biggest and best Disco in Hua Hin

My BAD.

I did not know that Hua Hin had legal metered taxis now. I knew it had some tuk tuks and ofcourse the motosi taxis (not that I would be that happy going so far on one) .

So now I know. thanks biggrin.png

ps. basil. do you actually live in Hua Hin?

Edited by sbk

Pair of boof heads

LOL.. Whats a boof head?

Australian saying. A boofhead is one who is a little slow, or maybe just does silly things. I'm a boofhead, thats why im writing this, it's silly. Generally good natured. The sort of person who drinks and gets so pissed they decide it's a good idea to shout people you barely know drinks.

Only Tuk-Tuks, Songtaews, and motorbike taxis, and they are expensive. A trip of a few blocks will cost the same as a meter taxi all the way across bangkok unless you are staying on or near the main road and can use the baht busses, which are lime green pickups with a yellow stripe on the side that run up and down the main road from Hua Hin center to Takiab and back. They pass about every 15 minutes and cost around 10 baht no mater how far you go. Just flag them down, hop on the back, push the buzzer when you want to get off and pay the driver.