Eating Cat And Dog In Asia Is The Norm..

space9000

Really only the Viets, Chinese and Koreans eat dog. I always laugh when people fear they will be fed dog as it costs more than beef - so why would some dive sub it out for some bits of pork?

I've eaten paddy rat a few times. It was OK.

Ethnic Lao Thais eat dog. I've been told they prefer the black ones. If you don't believe me, just ask a local in Nakhon Phanom.

In Viet Nam black dogs are considered to be the best.

post-51760-0-89259900-1339065642_thumb.j

nice fat lttile critters aren't they?

and here's tutsi by a bridge over the river in Harbin in NE China and there is some nice lookin' bbq...and then we want a couple of skewers and then my local chinese associate sez with huge pleading eyes: ' please stop...you can't eat that...'...and I was confused but I didn't argue...

I fail to see a problem .... The fish people say not to eat Dolphin because they are mammals ..... they don't seem to care with cows. Cute little bunny rabits are ok but not cats ? Horse has long been considered off limits in the usa because of the relationship they had in the early west , I guess they get a pass and the moose don't because moose aren't as fun to ride ! ...... It's not a problem to eat a wolf which is basicly a dog with a different name , hunting and eating a tiger or lion is just fine but I guess if the cat is to small it's bad ? Why do small cats get a pass but small fish don't ? kittens and baby fish not withstanding ..... I'd eat BBQ dolphin cooked over rainforest wood with a side of shark fin soup and crackers with cat pate and dog ice cream for desert and not miss a bit of sleep over it.

hmmm...now, I like the idea of a nice cat pate...are there cat biscuits to go with it?...