Entertainment Visas For Thais

If I can't get an answer from Thailand's leading expatriate portal, can I get an answer anywhere without running the risk of trying?

I think you may have ThaiVisa confused with a Canadian/European forum... :D

Normally questions about Thailand visas are answered fairly quickly and thoroughly... questions about Canadian or European visas may take a while longer... :o

I have since learned from the Canadian Embassy that it is possible providing I provide all the details nescessary.

The only drawback I can forsee is that retaining passports is illegal, but how else do I guarantee that I will see them again once I have arranged their flights and visas?

• 2 months later...

I am still want to do this idea but with exotic dancers.

my idea is to pick 6 very good looking bargirls and getba show lined up that i or they could tour with. they could entertain at big business and company parties but i, or manager i hired would need to keep the pasports so they dont go away.

any money they want to make on the side going with customers is up to them but there couild be several choices of dance routine and i would pay for their flights and stuff.

Is this a possible idea i have here??

Possibly perhaps the majority of mods, excluding the multi talented and perspicacious Antipodeans of course, have not yet seen a possible nexus 'twixt " Wes " and the Scamp despite the numerous clues littered about the forum, intentional and otherwise.

A deaf bat flying in Braille couldn't have missed it..........

Possibly perhaps the majority of mods, excluding the multi talented and perspicacious Antipodeans of course, have not yet seen a possible nexus 'twixt " Wes " and the Scamp despite the numerous clues littered about the forum, intentional and otherwise.

Or perhaps they just want to have a laugh at the expense of people going through the visa process, which would be very sad, not to mention annoying, but then again that is what trolls do.

Wes Turner being someone else (scampy) is irrelavant as far as I am concerned, I don't care. Pretending to be someone else, or inventing a altar ego for posting on a web forum is very very sad indeed.

Get out more, Wes Scampy or whoever you are and save your drivel for somewhere else :o

Or perhaps they just want to have a laugh at the expense of people going through the visa process, which would be very sad, not to mention annoying, but then again that is what trolls do.

Wes Turner being someone else (scampy) is irrelavant as far as I am concerned, I don't care. Pretending to be someone else, or inventing a altar ego for posting on a web forum is very very sad indeed.

Get out more, Wes Scampy or whoever you are and save your drivel for somewhere else :o

gotta agree with this...

multiple accounts / alias's are not allowed...

and its certainly not helpfull having this $hit in the visa section :D