Cant Decide Between Automatic Or Manual Scooter

alexpoker

If they cant, they could get towed up by your motorbike!

i dont have a burgman, the cop was riding it :(

if u feeling generous ,you can get me one of these :

44885.jpg

ii promise to check if it can get up hills and report back to you ! :D

• Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww...misread, thought it was yours. Give me a rain check on the SRV (figuratively speaking), will let you know at a later date ... whistling.gif

Sorry OP, guilty of spamming your thread!

No need to ever have more than ten grand in a bike, and I've got some good ones I only paid 5-6K for.

there are many reasons to spend more than 10 k on a bike never mind 5-6k

in fact ,there are many reasons why you should spend that much on safety gear alone

What sort of 'safety gear' are you talking about? Anyway its a moot point in my case - don't have money, so can't spend it.

I prefer the belt drive automatics ....maintenance. My wife has replaced two chains and a set of sprockets while a friend's Scoopy has even more kilometers on it and still has the original belt.

Gary....You hit the nail on the head. But don't you get tired of having to say the same message over and over again? And refuting those who would mislead those who don't know better by their completely unfounded remarks about automatics being unreliable? I know I do so here's my solution for everyone who wants to save a lot of time

But guys, every non-new automatic I've ever driven, and a very significant proportion of those I hear passing by me on the street, have a slipping, whining/squeeking drive belt. That would have to drive you mad after a while, no?

Carbed bikes are effected by elevation and lack of oxygen moreso than fuel injected bikes. Going up Doi Inthanon my old bike could barely move close to the summit.

My belt drive doesn't slip or squeak and is no noisier than a chain driven bike. Either are much quieter than the bikes that have had the stock muffler gutted or replaced with a straight pipe.