Where To Find Noodle Soup(Dark Colour) With Chicken Thigh & Legs ?

healthcaretaker

If it is boat noodle, the easiest to find anytime, that is actually very good, is on one of the upper floors of Central near the cinema side. Small restaurant. Don't recall the name. Same side as the S&P. Might be a floor up though. Nice boat noodle soup.

They have a stall selling exactly what you're looking for in the food court at Big C Sukhumvit. It's right next to K-Ken.

They only have the legs. I love it. I don't know about the brown soup having pork blood????

Edited by tropo

They have a stall selling exactly what you're looking for in the food court at Big C Sukhumvit. It's right next to K-Ken.

They only have the legs. I love it. I don't know about the brown soup having pork blood????

Boat noodles are traditionally served with raw pork blood. Thais frequently request extra blood. I find that that disgusting so am a bit phobic about colored noodle soups here in general because of that.

They used to always give customers congealed blood with Kow Mun Guy, but stopped after the chicken flu scare and I have never seen it again.

I would guess that the boat noodles are served with boiling soup that would cook the pork blood - at least I hope so.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Thanks all but not sure if the soup is from blood but definetely no pig blood chunks(I know Chinese eat this) is served.

I think tropo got it right.

I seldom see this noodle in Pattaya. Only once I came across it somewhere in or near Walking Street but getting a seat there is difficult and I havae forgotten the place.

In case you know Bangkok well, there is a stall at Suriwongse Road side just near the entrance to the Night Market that link to Silom. Sell only at night. Near to a few cafes.

You always see alot of small chicken feet which you need to pay extra to order; otherwise only a piece of drumstick comes with the noodle soup. Nothiong else will be in it, not even green vegetables of any kind. I am sure Thais know this noodle.