One2 Call

megyboo

Does anyone get random messages in Thai on the one 2 call network that take about 20baht each time? Iv tried to stop these and it said my subscription will stop in X amount of days but I still receive about 3 of these messages daily!

Also everyday my boyfriend gets call of call centers (we think) everyday. It could be first thing in the morning or the middle of the night.

We have asked them many times to stop calling but they don't, and when we hang up they could call back at least 5 times!

My One2call does not charge for income calls, so those msgs cost me nothing. And I only get, at most, 1 msg per week. I just delete them.

I have gotten one sales call this year.

Now I have only the pay as you go telephone service for a 10 year old phone. No data, no IMs, no web. So maybe that is the reason?

12Call and GSM Advanced do send mLive messages.

Those can be stopped by yourself by de-activating this 'service' on your phone.

Can probably be found under 'network' and 'services' in the 'settings' menu.

Of course there are more 'message'-providers, but those messages can be easily recognized by a website-link in the message and an amount (somewhat between 6 and 30 Baht). Do not open those messages and delete them instantly.

Opening whatever message should not be charged.

Bit off, I don`t get messages but a lot of calls from unknown numbers. Whenever we take the call there is nobody at the other end. And then we get a call later from the same number asking us who we were. We ask back who they were as they called us, but normally they have no clue why we say that. I get these strange calls almost everyday mostly overnight.

Just dial 1175. You can ask that:

marketing type SMSes are stopped.

service messages, regarding your account, are in English.

I haven't received any marketing SMSes in years, I never get any call center calls. Maybe your BF is popular?

Try to determine who is calling you, and why. Ask them where they got your number. Ask them to stop calling.

If they persist then notify AIS/One-2-Call and demand that they block these calls.

There are some call screening options on the eServices page, maybe grind through those to see if there is a solution for your issues?

Bit off, I don`t get messages but a lot of calls from unknown numbers. Whenever we take the call there is nobody at the other end. And then we get a call later from the same number asking us who we were. We ask back who they were as they called us, but normally they have no clue why we say that. I get these strange calls almost everyday mostly overnight.

Ghosts